Bad news on Hooks

Just read an article on Nebraska rivals site and it doesn't even sound like he is planning to visit Miami anymore. Doesn't mention finals as the reason he didn't visit and says he is debating who gets his last visit. Overall, the article barely mentions Miami. Says he has the best relationship with Ole Miss and Nebraska. Not looking good fellas.

If I had to guess I would say he couldn't get passed admissions and he told him not to come. No idea why it takes a miracle for us to get stud JUCOs in these days.

Advertisement
Just read an article on Nebraska rivals site and it doesn't even sound like he is planning to visit Miami anymore. Doesn't mention finals as the reason he didn't visit and says he is debating who gets his last visit. Overall, the article barely mentions Miami. Says he has the best relationship with Ole Miss and Nebraska. Not looking good fellas.

If I had to guess I would say he couldn't get passed admissions and he told him not to come. No idea why it takes a miracle for us to get stud JUCOs in these days.

word...that's EXACTLY what it sounds like. You don't just drop off a school after saying one of the coaches is like an uncle to you

Advertisement
Well then that means we need to put the full court press on 2013 UVA commit Donta Wilkins who is coming for A visit and get back into the Keith Bryant sweepstakes and possibly offer his teamate bristle estime if necessary to get him, since per the miami herald we may have some roster spots opening.

Go Canes

Advertisement
maybe im tripping but maybe it actually is about the finals i mean i got finals right now myself so why is it imposssible that he couldn't reschedule doing his finals? let's just wait maybe we still get the visit just hold on

maybe im tripping but maybe it actually is about the finals i mean i got finals right now myself so why is it imposssible that he couldn't reschedule doing his finals? let's just wait maybe we still get the visit just hold on

Not a chance bro. He scheduled the visit and all of a sudden he don't make it. Now he has finals. It's to save face that's all. It's one of two things. Either he was told he can't get in academically or he's bought and paid for. I think it's the first. Like I said last year it was almost the same story with the Juco kid Salt except he wasn't leaning toward Miami like Hooks which hurts.

my thing is he planned his visit for a while so i'd think his transcripts came in before now and being bought and paid for maybe but i doubt it i'm just saying he was so close to the staff they would've known his academic qualifications before the day he arrives to the campus maybe i'm just being an optomist but i dont think its over yet

Advertisement
its more likely that other schools got to him then miami admissions suddenly killed a juco at last sec before a trip due to transcripts. its not how this football dept is operating these days, they have t his kind of sht together, no last sec surprises.

its more likely that other schools got to him then miami admissions suddenly killed a juco at last sec before a trip due to transcripts. its not how this football dept is operating these days, they have t his kind of sht together, no last sec surprises.

It happened last year to with Salt, right before he was supposed to visit. Seems admissions is slow when going through the transcripts. I just don't see how a kid can go from all giddy about Miami and calling our DL coach family to basically takiing us off his list in a manner of days without something going down on our end. I have been following recruiting for years but I have never seen a kid flip that **** fast.

Advertisement
[]_[] would think he would have his exam schedule date long before this visit planned?? Either he's lying or a dumbass

If he makes it next week as I suspect him to, then this is a non-issue. I hadn't been able to get an update with him this week, so maybe he had decided this a few days ago. The way it came out, it makes it seem like he just "decided" this, but I don't think that's the case.

Nice having an accurate report unlike the **** on canesport where they make it seem as though he basically has no interest in us anymore

BAD NEWS ON HOOKS

He.........has been

wifed up :p

Lavon Hooks ‏@CaptinHooks203
Just asked her to marry ya boy and of course she said yes this love can't go anywheres thanking god for a successful life

:stormwarning:

:nelsonhaha:

He was bought, and then bought the ring? Nah feeling you all are right about the grades. D-line recruiting better have a strong finish or next year might be long as well

BAD NEWS ON HOOKS

He.........has been

wifed up :p

Lavon Hooks ‏@CaptinHooks203
Just asked her to marry ya boy and of course she said yes this love can't go anywheres thanking god for a successful life

:stormwarning:

:nelsonhaha:

He was bought, and then bought the ring? Nah feeling you all are right about the grades. D-line recruiting better have a strong finish or next year might be long as well

He was probably going to propose in Miami!!!

Advertisement
Back