Bad news on Hooks

If we can get him here next week I feel confident with a trip a week before his decision

Advertisement
BAD NEWS ON HOOKS

He.........has been

wifed up :p

Lavon Hooks ‏@CaptinHooks203
Just asked her to marry ya boy and of course she said yes this love can't go anywheres thanking god for a successful life

:stormwarning:

:nelsonhaha:

Most schools are telling kids that sanctions won't be known till after NSD, which is terrible for Miami cause it means kids have to take a huge risk by choosing Miami

Not many outside of Dade and Broward are going to be willing to take it

That is what is up

Or you can get an education from FSU, that is a far bigger risk in my opinion.

Didn't go to FSU, feelings not hurt by that comment

No one cares where you went to school.

In terms of risk

NCAA Sanctions or Crap Education, all other things equal...I am going Sanctions (I must have went to FSU).

If you didn't care then why even bring that up

Harping on FSU's education is weak and played out, Myron Rolle did fine at FSU

an education is an education, its up to the person himself to make something of it

Where you get your diploma means close to nothing these days

Oh wow, a moron.

I don't care where you went to school. You are no one.

I care that Miami is better than FSU and don't you forget it.

Myron Rolle an outlier, yup that means everyone who attends FSU will be Myron Rolle. Love the FSU logic, you sure you didn't go to FSU? Come on be honest. Myron Rolle was gifted, he was a genius his whole life. I assure you it wasn't FSU where he learned to develop those skills.

An education is an education, that sounds about right from an FSU fan. An education is not an education because all educations are not created equal.

Now back to the original point.

I rather have a much much much better education from a private school (FOR FREE) and deal with "potential sanctions" (remember this is unknown and not definitive) then go to FSU.

Nope, nice try though

This is from EJ Levenberry's dad the other day

Got a text from his dad saying the Oklahoma LB coach came to do an in home last night and was totally negative recruiting against FSU and the city of Tallahassee which turned the family off completely. They liked coach Stoops and out of respect for him they allowed the coach in, but it showed them what they have in FSU even more. The FSU coaches have never talked about another program, they have just talked about what they have to offer.

FSU doesn't need to negative recruit Miami, Miami does a bang up job of that all by themselves

So one quote means the largest juco east of the Mississippi doesnt negative recruit Miami? Lulz, and negged.

No, I agree schools negative recruit Miami.... but FSU doesn't need to nor have they ever under Jimbo

The only person on FSU's staff who does is Craig, and he only recruits Alabama

Lmao delusional **** right there.

Proof or its you who is delusional, cause if you have none then its clearly all in your head... thus the delusion

Wait, show proof that he isn't. You saying he doesn't so show me some proof. Again, delusional. GTFOH and go back to your Noles board.

Smells like he blew us off. How many Jucos have finals on weekends and how could you not know you had them before you scheduled the trip. I would be very surprised if he even visits.

Advertisement
Not gonna argue with you anymore...just gonna report you and encourage everyone else to do the same.

That is really badass dude, hopefully the internet police don't brutalize me and just cuff me

Nope...but soon enough you'll wear out your welcome as you do everywhere else. This isn't grassy or 247. Don't really care if someone brutalizes you. Just tired of your abrasive and condescending tone. We have enough of that from Canes fans on here, but there is a decent environment here. Don't need a Nole coming in here talking like this.

Im not really doing anything though, just laughing at your tears cause of how delusional you are

The fact you expect Miami to be recruiting well right now is just misplaced homerism

Enough arguing, take it to the wez or get your nole *** outta here ******.

Didn't go to FSU, feelings not hurt by that comment

No one cares where you went to school.

In terms of risk

NCAA Sanctions or Crap Education, all other things equal...I am going Sanctions (I must have went to FSU).

If you didn't care then why even bring that up

Harping on FSU's education is weak and played out, Myron Rolle did fine at FSU

an education is an education, its up to the person himself to make something of it

Where you get your diploma means close to nothing these days

Oh wow, a moron.

I don't care where you went to school. You are no one.

I care that Miami is better than FSU and don't you forget it.

Myron Rolle an outlier, yup that means everyone who attends FSU will be Myron Rolle. Love the FSU logic, you sure you didn't go to FSU? Come on be honest. Myron Rolle was gifted, he was a genius his whole life. I assure you it wasn't FSU where he learned to develop those skills.

An education is an education, that sounds about right from an FSU fan. An education is not an education because all educations are not created equal.

Now back to the original point.

I rather have a much much much better education from a private school (FOR FREE) and deal with "potential sanctions" (remember this is unknown and not definitive) then go to FSU.

lolz at thinking kids pick the U for an education

If a Miami football player walked into my office, or any big time athlete... I know there is a 98% chance he didn't earn that degree

If you "lolz" at thinking kids pick the U for an education, what do you do if someone picks FSU for an education?

Irrelevant too, I love it.

Keep up the good work, keep representing FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
seems like Ole Mi$$ may have convinced him not to visit. How do you go from Coach Franklin is like my Uncle and I'm bringing my whole family down for a visit to "oh yeah, can't come, I forgot....I have finals"

This is what recruiting is all about. Maybe he really wanted Ole Miss to up the ante so he played the I'm really interested in Miami card on them or maybe we got his transcripts and our admissions office red flagged it. Whatever the case, this sort of thing happens every year. Let's hope we win more of the ones we want and need than decide to go elsewhere.

seems like Ole Mi$$ may have convinced him not to visit. How do you go from Coach Franklin is like my Uncle and I'm bringing my whole family down for a visit to "oh yeah, can't come, I forgot....I have finals"

Is this conjecture or do you have something on this?

Advertisement
Well, it is that time of year (for finals.) Hopefully he reschedules.

If he makes it next week as I suspect him to, then this is a non-issue. I hadn't been able to get an update with him this week, so maybe he had decided this a few days ago. The way it came out, it makes it seem like he just "decided" this, but I don't think that's the case.

If he makes it next week as I suspect him to, then this is a non-issue. I hadn't been able to get an update with him this week, so maybe he had decided this a few days ago. The way it came out, it makes it seem like he just "decided" this, but I don't think that's the case.

Did he say he's going to visit here next week?

I agree it is a non-issue if he makes it out here, but I am skeptical that he does.

article out from somewhere I saw that FSwho posted on another board and its polar opposite of what he told Pete. He barely mentions us and states that he has new offers and is going to decide where to visit next week among several schools. They then ask who he has the best relationships with and he mentions Nebraska, Ole Miss and Ariz St. Sounds like we're out to me

Advertisement
Back