Bad news on Hooks

Advertisement
Damnit. This is the worse news thus far in a string of bad news. Just the thought of watching King and Moore play DT again is already making me sick. Gonna be another long year defensively if we don't get some immediate help at DT. And if Porter leaves things are looking even worse.

I'm sure Jimbo is running around saying just that. Negative recruiting like the slime he is.

I'm telling you. Something's going on.

First Collins, then Bryant de-commits, then Jamal Carter and Artie Burns start looking around, then all these kids cancel their visits or take us out of their top 5....

Something's up.

Finals haven't been on the schedule since Sept?

This. he wasn't aware or something??

Most schools are telling kids that sanctions won't be known till after NSD, which is terrible for Miami cause it means kids have to take a huge risk by choosing Miami

Not many outside of Dade and Broward are going to be willing to take it

That is what is up

Advertisement

First Collins, then Bryant de-commits, then Jamal Carter and Artie Burns start looking around, then all these kids cancel their visits or take us out of their top 5....

Something's up.

Most schools are telling kids that sanctions won't be known till after NSD, which is terrible for Miami cause it means kids have to take a huge risk by choosing Miami

That is what is up

Or you can get an education from FSU, that is a far bigger risk in my opinion.

Miami isn't recruiting EJ Levenberry.

I'm sure Jimbo is running around saying just that. Negative recruiting like the slime he is.

Something's up.

That is what is up

Nope, nice try though

This is from EJ Levenberry's dad the other day

Got a text from his dad saying the Oklahoma LB coach came to do an in home last night and was totally negative recruiting against FSU and the city of Tallahassee which turned the family off completely. They liked coach Stoops and out of respect for him they allowed the coach in, but it showed them what they have in FSU even more. The FSU coaches have never talked about another program, they have just talked about what they have to offer.

FSU doesn't need to negative recruit Miami, Miami does a bang up job of that all by themselves

Something's up.

That is what is up

Nope, nice try though

Got a text from his dad saying the Oklahoma LB coach came to do an in home last night and was totally negative recruiting against FSU and the city of Tallahassee which turned the family off completely. They liked coach Stoops and out of respect for him they allowed the coach in, but it showed them what they have in FSU even more. The FSU coaches have never talked about another program, they have just talked about what they have to offer.

FSU doesn't need to negative recruit Miami, Miami does a bang up job of that all by themselves

One player,different school,bad try by you.....gfoh d bag

Something's up.

That is what is up

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement

Something's up.

That is what is up

Or you can go post on a FSU board and leave us the **** alone. This isn't a general recruiting board, it's for canes fans....seriously GTFO. Can we get a mod on this **** already.

Something's up.

That is what is up

Nope, nice try though

So one quote means the largest juco east of the Mississippi doesnt negative recruit Miami? Lulz, and negged.

+1

Highly annoying.

Something's up.

That is what is up

Or you can go post on a FSU board and leave us the **** alone. This isn't a general recruiting board, it's for canes fans....seriously GTFO. Can we get a mod on this **** already.

Something's up.

That is what is up

Didn't go to FSU, feelings not hurt by that comment

No one cares where you went to school.

In terms of risk

NCAA Sanctions or Crap Education, all other things equal...I am going Sanctions (I must have went to FSU).

Advertisement

That is what is up

Nope, nice try though

One player,different school,bad try by you.....gfoh d bag

Then show me something that proves FSU coaches negative recruit against Miami

Your record and attendance do all the work for us

Seriously,you still here paper champ?

Advertisement

That is what is up

Nope, nice try though

So one quote means the largest juco east of the Mississippi doesnt negative recruit Miami? Lulz, and negged.

No, I agree schools negative recruit Miami.... but FSU doesn't need to nor have they ever under Jimbo

The only person on FSU's staff who does is Craig, and he only recruits Alabama

Lmao delusional **** right there.

That is what is up

Nope, nice try though

No, I agree schools negative recruit Miami.... but FSU doesn't need to nor have they ever under Jimbo

The only person on FSU's staff who does is Craig, and he only recruits Alabama

Of course you don't need to negative recruit, FSU is paradise on earth.

I love to the new Florida State Slogan

Come to FSU

Spend four years in beautiful Tallahassee.

Our racists and rednecks can use the bathrooms at above average rates.

Enjoy living in paradise!

lack of understanding from what is going to be handed down by the NCAA - is hurting....

get your licks in now....

Advertisement
Back