Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So let me get this straight. The bad news is 2 people hitting the portal and 1 player getting a one game suspension? The 2 portal players we already knew about and the player suspended is a CB?

Jesus Christ, the next 6 days are going to be ******* miserable. Wake me up this time a week from now when I’m getting hammered on church street

Advertisement
Never understand why so many exCanes end up in West Virginia. What a disaster of a life trade.

Or Maybe they can get to a program where they can focus and get to the league. There is alot worst programs in the G5 than Marshall. Small campus with Top Notch facilities. I know for a fact Tyre Brady and Juwon Young didnt regret their time not 1 bit.

Advertisement
This is fandom at its best... no doubt any coach is going to help his players win within but to suggest that every coach knowingly “overlooks” drug tests sets you your for ultimately being exposed does not work for the coaches that win year in and year out. It’s clear yay have no intentions of ever running an organization and are holding out to get paid $15+ an hour which will eventually be taken by a robot

Classic organizational behavior pseudoscience. Slap a bunch of words together with poor grammar and assign it artificial theoretical meaning with zero burden of proof or testability. Enjoy your cornball management position!

Advertisement
This is fandom at its best... no doubt any coach is going to help his players win within but to suggest that every coach knowingly “overlooks” drug tests sets you your for ultimately being exposed does not work for the coaches that win year in and year out. It’s clear yay have no intentions of ever running an organization and are holding out to get paid $15+ an hour which will eventually be taken by a robot

In the real world, where people invest capital and expect a return, employees are not treated equally. Film at 11.

Advertisement
Yes I am. Holding a player accountable is the biggest BS I have ever heard in my life. Not only is he punishing the player. He is punishing the entire team, since they are increasing their chances of losing. He is punishing the entire fanbase by increasing his chances of losing. This is not preschool. Punishing men with suspensions isn't doing schit. As I have said before. Do you think multi-billion dollar companies suspend their high earners because they broke some rule? No. They cover for them as best they can.

Look at how Dabo, Urban, and Saban run their teams. They never suspend elite players. They make example of bums to keep the facade up, but if Tua or Trevor Lawrence did something wrong, they are getting that schit covered up immediately.
Even Notre Dame did it with Brady Quinn. He got caught driving drunk on campus and I'm assuming nobody here really heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back