B1G vs. SEC for Miami: Realignment Reality Check - Poll

Choose the conference:


  • Total voters
    220
SEC is where Miami belongs. Just from a logistics standpoint it makes the most sense. Dont wanna be like USC, UCLA, and Oregon having to worry about them longer flights all the time.

The regional conferences were so much better.
 
I’m ok either way but vote b1g for two reasons:

Pros
Easier schedule
More money

More money seems very debatable going forward when the SEC's media rights deal is re-negotiated after Sankey guts the ACC and when the cross-country travel costs for all sports are factored in.

A schedule when we're playing both UF and FSU on a more regular basis is gonna generate more ticket revenue than one where we're not playing either on a regular basis.
 
Living in Iowa, I selfishly want the BIG so I can catch multiple games. With that said, ultimately I want the university to do whatever is best for the sports programs. We all watched what happened when they became an afterthought.

That's what we should all want tbh
 
Back
Top