Awful day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby, so sad to hear about your loss! May god bless u and your entire family! May your mother Rest In Peace.

Advertisement
**** son. I can’t imagine your pain right now. Know that we are in your corner just like we are for @pcitycane. Keep your head up homie!

Advertisement
I am very sorry for your loss man. Posts like this always add perspective. Having lost my father this last year, I understand the pain of losing a parent. May she Rest In Peace.

Advertisement
I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

She was a wonderful woman , a great mother and the best person ive ever known.

You only have one mom , tell them you love them as much as possible.

My prayers and empathy to anyone that’s lost someone close to them.

Deepest condolences.

I am sorry and am praying for you.
I lost my mum in June cribby, believe it or not with time it does get better brother. Prayers to you and the family. I go on her face book and post a message or a song from one of her favorite bands, It helps and friends and family can see it.

Advertisement
Back