Awful day

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am so sorry for your loss. At the same time, it's awesome to hear how close you were to her. What would be truly sad is if your mother passed away and you didn't feel a strong sense of loss. The fact you do, well, it means she did a lot right, and you noticed it. You were obviously blessed with a great mom.

I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

She was a wonderful woman , a great mother and the best person ive ever known.

You only have one mom , tell them you love them as much as possible.

My prayers and empathy to anyone that’s lost someone close to them.
Cribby....My heartfelt condolences...
I too was close to my Mom....and after losing a daughter (car accident) and former Wife (cancer) I all to well know the pain....Prayers sent...

Advertisement
Very sorry for your loss Cribby. Having lost my mother, suddenly, in 2014 I can relate to the pain and the sense of loss you're experiencing right now and I really hate that you have to go through it.

My thoughts are with you and your family today. May your mother rest in peace..

Prayers with you man, know the pain having lost mine in the past year. You are correct there is no one else like mom, in my case she was the rock in our family.

3AD71080-CA88-4597-96F1-D68E70A77DE1.jpeg

Advertisement
I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

She was a wonderful woman , a great mother and the best person ive ever known.

You only have one mom , tell them you love them as much as possible.

My prayers and empathy to anyone that’s lost someone close to them.
She is in a better place. Celebrate her legacy. Our prayers are with you

I’m sorry for your loss. Your post hits home for me. I almost lost my mother to brain cancer a few years ago, she still alive but it has taken a lot out of her. I recently lost my brother, we were really close, Dude was was my best friend and a huge Cane fan. Really tough watching football without him this year. Life can be really hard and this has been the toughest thing I’ve ever had to deal with, not a day goes by I don’t think about him and the good times we had. World feels empty without him. The searing pain will subside in time. My prayers go out to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

Advertisement
Hang in there.
The sadness you feel now when thinking about her will bring a smile to your face in the future .
She'll always be there with you.

I’m sorry for your loss. Your post hits home for me. I almost lost my mother to brain cancer a few years ago, she still alive but it has taken a lot out of her. I recently lost my brother, we were really close, Dude was was my best friend and a huge Cane fan. Really tough watching football without him this year. Life can be really hard and this has been the toughest thing I’ve ever had to deal with, not a day goes by I don’t think about him and the good times we had. World feels empty without him. The searing pain will subside in time. My prayers go out to you and your family. Take care of yourself.

You as well brother.

Advertisement
Back