Awful day

Advertisement
So sorry for your loss Cribby. I know the pain. Lost my dad 2 months ago. Miss him everyday. I pray that God will console you and your family and that all the good memories you had with your mom will bring you peace. May she rest in peace. God bless

Advertisement
I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

She was a wonderful woman , a great mother and the best person ive ever known.

You only have one mom , tell them you love them as much as possible.

My prayers and empathy to anyone that’s lost someone close to them.
My prayers are with you and your family.

Condolences to my brother..I asked you how she was doing all the time because I knew the bond you two had was really close. I know you couldn't have asked for a better mother but I'm sure she couldn't have asked for a better son.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Advertisement
God bless you and your family, Cribby. Stay strong, God works in mysterious ways. I lost my mother in 2005 because of breast cancer. She fought eight long years. She was my rock, and my best friend I was 35 years old when I Lost her and i’ll tell you what, I still need her to this day.

My mom was hip she was strong she was confident, just like the old-school Hurricanes. I looked up to her and I always told myself if and when I get married I want to find somebody that’s strong like her. My pops was a good man, gave good beatings, but really didn’t teach me how to be a man, but my moms sure DID. **** my moms never hit us, BUT ONE LOOK, man that’s all she wrote. Mourn Your mom’s lost, but celebrate her life each and every day. You will have tough times ahead of you, because it’s life. But remember your mom is watching down on you now, as she sure won’t let her baby get hurt. God bless you brother, smile and thank God every day. We might not be perfect, try to be the best person you can be every day. (I sure try, but I fvck up just like everyone else.. I’m human)

So sorry for your loss, Cribby. My prayers are with you and your family.

Advertisement
I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

Dayum brother. Thoughts and good wishes sent your way.

I hope you find peace in this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss, and prayers to you and your family.
I lost my mom and dad within six months of each other, nearly 2 years ago, and it still seems so very surreal.

Hey Cribby, I'm so sorry to hear that. You're a good guy and I'd like to see good things for you.

It's devastating news, but I'm so happy that you were able to have such a great relationship with your mother during your time with her. Not everyone gets that, so it's a real blessing that you had such a great relationship that I'm sure created many great memories that you can always look back on.

I've lost close family including a couple brothers waaaay too young. So hard, and I miss them a lot, but I love getting the chance to talk about them as I love to relive the memories and brag about how great they were. People tend to feel uncomfortable if they find out you've lost someone and say "sorry", but I like respond "it's ok" and proceed to tell them how amazing they were. I'm so happy to see greatly you loved and talk about your mother. Keep that memory alive and honor her by keeping her memory alive.

Hang in there my friend, and I hope as your mom looks down on you she sees nothing but good fortune in your future.

Advertisement
I’m sorry man. All I can offer is my empathy to you. Keep those good times close and day by day you just adjust. It’s never easy.

God bless you my brother, Remember that death takes a life but it can never take away those memories so treasure those memories forever, Peace and love.

Advertisement
Back