Awful day

Advertisement
Really sorry for your loss my friend. Your family will be in my prayers.

I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

She was a wonderful woman , a great mother and the best person ive ever known.

You only have one mom , tell them you love them as much as possible.

My prayers and empathy to anyone that’s lost someone close to them.

Sorry to hear this news man. My deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family.

I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

Condolences to you fam. Prayers and good vibes your way.

Advertisement

Cribby you are a beloved member of insight and someone who brings alot to the forum im very sorry for your loss and wish the best for you and your family going forward during these difficult times.

Advertisement
She already knew the words you didn't get to say. Much love to you, Cribbs.
Funny you mention that.

I actually got there before she died, I kissed her forehead and whispered she was my best friend, and she’ll never know how much I loved her. Along with a few other things.

Then a tear came out her right eye. A friend actually had to point it out.

I left to go get sister where she could see her before she passed. We didn’t make it, that was my last moment with her.

I appreciate the live from you guys , just the few minutes of reading these takes my mind of of this.

Advertisement
Prayers sent my man. So sorry for your loss, we're here for you in whatever capacity we can be.

Advertisement
May she Rest In Peace. My prayers are with you, Cribby. I lost my dad when I was 22. He was my best friend and I miss him to this day 44 years later. I was Blessed to have my mom for over 30 extra years. As bad as I felt losing my pop, the day my mom died I felt a loneliness I cannot discribe. It remains today.

I have wife, 4kids, 16 grandkids and 4 silblings still alive but without mom, I am alone. Our mothers are the only people with us from the very first moment, conception. Losing them is the worst. I’d like to tell you it gets better, but I’m crying like a frigging baby trying to write this so I guess it doesn’t. God Bless you, brother.

Still miss my mom. Sorry for your loss.

very sorry to hear, can definitely sympathize with you.

lost my dad last November and my mom in May

Advertisement
Back