Awful day

Advertisement
Sorry for your loss Cribby. Prayers to you and yours. I hope your family provides you comfort and relief during this difficult time.

Lost my dad in April so I definitely can sympathize.

Sorry for your loss. Losing someone is never easy, especially a parent. Prays up for you and your family. Stay strong, Cane brother.

Advertisement
I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

She was a wonderful woman , a great mother and the best person ive ever known.

You only have one mom , tell them you love them as much as possible.

My prayers and empathy to anyone that’s lost someone close to them.

Bro; my so sincerest, sincerest condolences bro. I couldn’t even imagine what ur feeling, man. Sometimes we get so caught up in Canes football, that we forget about the real life that goes on outside of this site.

Very sorry for loss, doggy. U didn’t have to share this w us, but I’m glad u did so we can rally around you and try our best to b a support system.

We may bicker and argue on this piece, but can’t no body ever say we’re not a family compared to other fan bases.

I’ve always been very sensitive , and showed sympathy to posters or players when they’ve lost their mother. Because I’m very close with mine , she’s my world. It was always me and her. So it always hit me hard when I’d see someone lose a mother.

My mother has been my hero , my rock and my world , while having multiple illnesses. Fighting for over twenty years.

Well she died today, nobody expected it this soon. It came out of nowhere , all within a few hours.

I’m still shocked , but now the shock is turning into the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

I lost my best friend today , and I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. She’s been gone five hours and it feels like five months. So many words I wish I could say.

But I figured this was a good place to vent, since I spend so much time here. And maybe it’ll help me or one of you guys.

I'm sorry to hear that brother. You & your family will be in my prayers. I lost my old boy a few years back. No matter how much you prepare it really is a mind shattering moment. Be strong & focus on the positive memories brother. Best way to deal with this kind of loss is to embrace the memories and the love shared.

Sorry for your loss, it will get worse before it gets better. Life isn't easy, praying that God heals your heart.

**** bro, my mom's my best friend too; don't ever want to imagine that feeling. God speed to you & your fam man. My deepest condolences. ****...

Advertisement
Best wishes to you and your family, Cribby. I'm really saddened by your loss and hope that the memories of the many good years bring you some comfort too.

So very sorry for you loss, Cribby. My heartfelt condolences and prayers to you and your family. May she be flying with the angels now.

This hurts to read because my mother is everything and her and my father are only getting older. One day I'll ha e to deal with this was well. I send my deepest condolences.

Advertisement
Sorry for you loss, Cribby. Keep your head up and keep the good memories. I lost my father years ago when I was only 22. The pain will eventually subside, but the memories will never fade. Prayers sent your way.

I'm sorry to hear that brother. You & your family will be in my prayers. I lost my old boy a few years back. No matter how much you prepare it really is a mind shattering moment. Be strong & focus on the positive memories brother. Best way to deal with this kind of loss is to embrace the memories and the love shared.

I’ve been told this multiple times today , “ focus on the positive memories”.

It’s so true brother.

Very sorry to hear this. I only know you from what you post here, but you’re my CIS buddy. God bless you, friend. And may your dear mother rest in eternal peace.

Advertisement
This hurts to read because my mother is everything and her and my father are only getting older. One day I'll ha e to deal with this was well. I send my deepest condolences.

Always tell them how much you care , and how much they matter. I did that a lot the last few months but I wish I’d done it even more.

**** man, I am so sorry for your loss. My mom is getting up there in age and that is the moment that I fear above anything. I send you well wishes and prayers. Stay strong, and we are here for you.

Advertisement
Back