wdk3618
Recruit
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2013
- Messages
- 309
Cat 3What giving level are you
Cat 3What giving level are you
Cat 2What level giving?
I didn't get them. Good luck man. I'm looking tooAnyone have luck at Cat 1?
Doesn't look like I made the cut unfortunately. Will have to go resale, but will be there
I wonder what the get-in price will be if it ends up being a top 5ish matchup if we have a combined 0-1 losses. I had extra tickets to the last one there and I literally could not give them away at the door. Yes, we sucked, but the Cubs also were in the World Series that day.Anyone have luck at Cat 1?
Doesn't look like I made the cut unfortunately. Will have to go resale, but will be there
Likewise man - will figure it out no matter what. Once in a lifetime to see Mario and Mensah destroy Freeman's hopes and dreams B2B yearsI didn't get them. Good luck man. I'm looking too
It's around $575 right now on third party - imagine it'll be closer to $750 if both teams are ~top 5I wonder what the get-in price will be if it ends up being a top 5ish matchup if we have a combined 0-1 losses. I had extra tickets to the last one there and I literally could not give them away at the door. Yes, we sucked, but the Cubs also were in the World Series that day.
There’s a site I used for ATM. I’ll see if Clemson has the same for their campusRequested Clemson (2) and Notre Dame (2) but only got Clemson. But that's what I expected since I'm only at Cat 1 level.
Anyone have recommendations for parking at Clemson? We're going to stay in downtown Greenville and drive in on gameday.
Cat 2. I was sure there would not be enough to go around. But it sounds like they approved splits on a lot of the large orders to ensure more people got at least 2. Have they done this in the past? I thought all people got full amounts until they ran out?What giving level are you?
Cat 2. I was sure there would not be enough to go around. But it sounds like they approved splits on a lot of the large orders to ensure more people got at least 2. Have they done this in the past? I thought all people got full amounts until they ran out?
the get in price will be far, far lower than that closer to the game.It's around $575 right now on third party - imagine it'll be closer to $750 if both teams are ~top 5I wonder what the get-in price will be if it ends up being a top 5ish matchup if we have a combined 0-1 losses. I had extra tickets to the last one there and I literally could not give them away at the door. Yes, we sucked, but the Cubs also were in the World Series that day.