Away Game Tickets

i can´t find this tab anywhere on ticketmaster. i suppose my accounts did not get linked.

i´m at a loss. no email from UM, no return call. nada. i feel like a no body


Go here first (hurricanesports.com):
1783626240648.png


Go here second (and follow the steps to link to TicketMaster, either with an existing account or a new account):
1783626301931.png



Go here third:
1783626359740.png



If you clicked "Sign In", go here fourth:
1783626432271.png



You should end up here:
1783626506660.png
 
Go here first (hurricanesports.com):
View attachment 367032

Go here second (and follow the steps to link to TicketMaster, either with an existing account or a new account):
View attachment 367033


Go here third:
View attachment 367034


If you clicked "Sign In", go here fourth:
View attachment 367035


You should end up here:
View attachment 367036

this is what this CanesInsight brotherhood and sisterhood and transhood (@Empirical Cane ) is about. thank you. i have found my account and it seems to have all of my historical information, including extended, multi-page body count, donations and past orders and donations. i've requested away game tickets.

thank you meng
 
Will they be adding our Hurricane Club points into the display (I.e., the details of how we earned them and our HC rankings?

Will they be cleaning up the links on the Hurricanesports website so the navigation is better?

Will they reinstate my stored payment methods?
Please DM me all your payment info and I'll see to it that it gets added.

Thx
 
i can´t find this tab anywhere on ticketmaster. i suppose my accounts did not get linked.

i´m at a loss. no email from UM, no return call. nada. i feel like a no body
I have also had issues with the platform. Logs me in and out cycling. I spoke to someone today. He emailed me the away ticket email but it says access denied when I click on it. He took order over phone. I emailed him screenshots of what is going on.
 

Sounds great. Still can’t get mine working correctly. Contacted them and they are still trying to sort out issues. Didn’t get the away ticket email until Friday.
Something has to get fixed over there at some point. This isn’t something new.
 
Does anyone know how many tix UM got? Because I see the levels have raised up for the categories and I just worry the top 3 tiers will eat all the tix lol I’m not holding my breath to get them through UM.
 
Jesse Marks (CRO) is on the pod tomorrow. This is his area. Any specific questions?
Yes, can he get the issues resolved for season ticket holders that are unable to link their account with Ticketmaster? Been going back and forth with ticket office since the change and keep hearing it will be escalated.
Not impressed at all so far with this change.
 
For better or worse, I've kinda given up on away team seating. There are so few games and you've already incurred travel cost and time commitment so I've just been picking up 2-4 seats in enemy territory. Costs more, but you can actually see the game compared to the official away seats (think UNC seats on the minus 20 yard line). Also, when winning being in enemy territory is a lot of fun.

Obviously you give up the joy and celebration from being in a virtually all canes section. Those are the trade-offs.

Also very geographically friendly schedule for the many canes fans in western NC-----Clem, Wake and UNC. If you've never been to Wake, it is the easiest in and out game we play. Easy parking. Small stadium. Winston Salem a cool little town and some exceptional beet at Foothills Brewery.
I purchased tickets for Wake through their website as opposed to requesting tickets through Hurricane Club. Paid about $30 more per ticket but sitting on visitor’s side 50 yard line chairback seat as opposed to where they will put the UM tickets. Bringing my son to his first Canes game. Last road game I did was 24 @louisville and had a blast. Driving from Ohio. Hope to see some of you there!
 
Section 15 at wake. Ready to roll
I picked up 2 tix on the secondary market in section 14 earlier this week. Purchasing directly thru UM benefits the school but the allocated seats are meh. I'd rather have better seats behind the bench and enjoy the views. Sometimes you have to deal with opposing fans but there are generally enough 'Canes nearby so that it's not "uncomfortable."

Staying downtown and looking forward to a W on Friday night.
 
I've got an invoice for my away game requests in my account now, which I do not recall seeing before. Hoping it is an early sign requests were filled. Anybody request tickets and not have an invoice showing in account?
 
I can't get ticketmaster to work for my season tickets at all and them people never pick up the phone.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top