Away Game Tickets

Just posted this in the other thread:

I just requested 2 for ND.
Cost is $403 for the pair.

Note to HC members...
I donated a extra $ yesterday. When I checked my account, I saw I was listed at the base HC donation level (consistent with only yesterday's donation) instead my current level. I called the HC club to straighten it out. Hopefully it doesn't affect my place in line when determining tix distribution.
As you know, the system was updated last week.
The moral of the story...double check your HC club account info, especially your donation level.
 
That's what I figured. Old site used to shown your current Hurricane Club "donor priority order" ranking.... Is anyone seeing that on the new site?
I think they're still migrating a lot of information from the old system to the new system.
 
Can someone post the link that is working to get into the new system? Thanks in advance.
 
I saved all my information from the old system. They seem to have the donation amounts all correct. But they do not show priority anymore or if you are getting 5 bonus points for alumni. I upped my level this year, but so many other people did I only increased a few hundred from last season. Luckily, I have been a member since 2002 and am getting a lot of bonus points.

Fingers crossed for ND, I have my flight and hotel already. I don't want to have to pay resale costs on this game. I am also going to Clemson and Stanford.

With Ticketmaster comes the ridiculous fees. Didn't it used to be only like a 5 dollar fee per ticket in the past? For 6 tickets its 86 instead of 30.
 
Need two good ones for Clemson if they become available
christmas vacation GIF
 
Can't log in. Will try and secure tickets when I am able to. Doubt I will be able to land a pair. Can't hurt to try though.
 
no email but there is now a link for Away Game Ticket Request under the Football tab on the new ticketmaster site

i now have a miami hurricane football tab in my ticketmaster account, however, where is the away game ticket request tab???????????????
 
Jesse Marks (CRO) is on the pod tomorrow. This is his area. Any specific questions?

Will they be adding our Hurricane Club points into the display (I.e., the details of how we earned them and our HC rankings?

Will they be cleaning up the links on the Hurricanesports website so the navigation is better?

Will they reinstate my stored payment methods?
 
Site is a mess. Can't even log on. I just called and requested tickets. Very helpful at 1-800-Go Canes
Same issues mine has me login, click on something, login again. Got them to send me the email again for away tickets which goes to a page with access denied.
I didn’t receive the away ticket email originally despite adding the email they said to add, checked spam nothing from Canes, Hurricanes, Ticketmaster or any relevant search.
Signed up for a “learning” despite me knowing different issues with logging in etc. but going to send them screenshots of the issues I have.
 
Yep. That seems like a good project to have done in like February.
Still in the middle of basketball season, plus baseball season. You aren't going to do that migration as long as you have sports going on. June/July is the perfect time to do it, because in theory, you should have the bugs worked out BEFORE fall camp and football season. The only major event going on right now is away tickets.
 
Back
Top