Away Game Tickets

1786562675529.png


I requested 6 for ND. Only got 2 but I’m happy I got those 2.
 
Anyone have luck at Cat 1?

Doesn't look like I made the cut unfortunately. Will have to go resale, but will be there
I wonder what the get-in price will be if it ends up being a top 5ish matchup if we have a combined 0-1 losses. I had extra tickets to the last one there and I literally could not give them away at the door. Yes, we sucked, but the Cubs also were in the World Series that day.
 
Cat 1 and I received 2, requested 3. Anyone know what Section they will put us in. I need one more.
 
Requested Clemson (2) and Notre Dame (2) but only got Clemson. But that's what I expected since I'm only at Cat 1 level.

Anyone have recommendations for parking at Clemson? We're going to stay in downtown Greenville and drive in on gameday.
 
I wonder what the get-in price will be if it ends up being a top 5ish matchup if we have a combined 0-1 losses. I had extra tickets to the last one there and I literally could not give them away at the door. Yes, we sucked, but the Cubs also were in the World Series that day.
It's around $575 right now on third party - imagine it'll be closer to $750 if both teams are ~top 5
 
Requested Clemson (2) and Notre Dame (2) but only got Clemson. But that's what I expected since I'm only at Cat 1 level.

Anyone have recommendations for parking at Clemson? We're going to stay in downtown Greenville and drive in on gameday.
There’s a site I used for ATM. I’ll see if Clemson has the same for their campus
 
What giving level are you?
Cat 2. I was sure there would not be enough to go around. But it sounds like they approved splits on a lot of the large orders to ensure more people got at least 2. Have they done this in the past? I thought all people got full amounts until they ran out?
 
Cat 2. I was sure there would not be enough to go around. But it sounds like they approved splits on a lot of the large orders to ensure more people got at least 2. Have they done this in the past? I thought all people got full amounts until they ran out?

As a Golden Canes I got full allotment (12), but I’m curious at what levels down did they start to split them up.
 
I wonder what the get-in price will be if it ends up being a top 5ish matchup if we have a combined 0-1 losses. I had extra tickets to the last one there and I literally could not give them away at the door. Yes, we sucked, but the Cubs also were in the World Series that day.
It's around $575 right now on third party - imagine it'll be closer to $750 if both teams are ~top 5
the get in price will be far, far lower than that closer to the game.
 
Back
Top