Avery Huff Commits!!

Advertisement
Welcome to The U!

The pure violence of having Huff & Brooks in one LB corp is just plain scary for opposing ACC Offenses.

Our future Defense will be loaded with Freaks of nature like Rousseau, Frierson, Carter, Hall, Ivey, Bogle, Nesta, Ford, Brooks & Huff is downright Biblical lol

Also quick reminder, remember when people were bhitchin about Diaz only taking 1 LB in the 2018 class?... Yeah, well here's why.
Yep

MEQ6BeU.gif

Advertisement
Great pickup, even better news is he's from St Thomas. Generally when their kids commit they stick with very little if any drama,

Advertisement
Welcome to The U!

The pure violence of having Huff & Brooks in one LB corp is just plain scary for opposing ACC Offenses.

Our future Defense will be loaded with Freaks of nature like Rousseau, Frierson, Carter, Hall, Ivey, Bogle, Nesta, Ford, Brooks & Huff is downright Biblical lol

Also quick reminder, remember when people were bhitchin about Diaz only taking 1 LB in the 2018 class?... Yeah, well here's why.

Guilty.

Having said that, I can't believe the LB class that we have right now. Welcome to the U, Huff!!!

Welcome to The U!

Your last paragraph is severely underrated. The staff may not get everyone we want, but the ones they get are amazing talents that fit the U system perfectly.

We really need to give them proper credit.

Advertisement
Don't feel the need to bump an old thread, but I tried to tell yall many times the 2019 LB class was deep like the 2018 CB class was & arguably deeper.

We didn't need to overreach for any LB's in last year's class because this year's class is 15-20 deep at LB in state alone. Even the underrated 3-stars are kids who can ball at a P5 D1 level.

And in advance, the 2020 CB class is deeper with prospects more than 2019 CB class, so hopefully people don't freak out if we only sign 1 or 2 this class (even tho I know they will) lol.
That’s what I said Too about the linebacker class and dline class in particular

Don't feel the need to bump an old thread, but I tried to tell yall many times the 2019 LB class was deep like the 2018 CB class was & arguably deeper.

We didn't need to overreach for any LB's in last year's class because this year's class is 15-20 deep at LB in state alone. Even the underrated 3-stars are kids who can ball at a P5 D1 level.

And in advance, the 2020 CB class is deeper with prospects more than 2019 CB class, so hopefully people don't freak out if we only sign 1 or 2 this class (even tho I know they will) lol.

On the CB front, I don't see the need for signing anymore than 2. We'd basically be replacing Mike Jackson and Dean.

Advertisement
On the CB front, I don't see the need for signing anymore than 2. We'd basically be replacing Mike Jackson and Dean.

Agreed that we probably only need 2 maybe 3.

Would love to land 2 out of the following

Chris Steele
Elijah Blades
Josh Sanguinetti
Akeem Dent (FSU)
John Dixon

Welcome to The U!

Exactly! Let’s not forget about my boy Anthony Solomon!

I like the balance of this LB class.

Two athletic, rangy OLBs in Huff and Brooks that will have NFL traits with some strength and conditioning. A big, explosive middle linebacker in Pierre. And (likely) two smart, fast backers in Solomon and Brown who can play in space.

Huff is an elite pickup.

Advertisement
Back