Avery Huff Commits!!

Nice. I love this pick up. He is a great fit for where we are trying to go defensively.

However, Mr. Samuel Brooks is definitely my favorite linebacker in this class. Nevertheless, they both are going to kill it at The U.
Oh yeah Brooks is a monster too ! We’re building something I’m just glad we’re adding quality players

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a haul (so far). I don't even know our LB coach's name. But he seems to be doing something right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s give the staff credit when it is due. LB was a position of need for this cycle and they have taken care of business here, great pick up.

I am far from an expert, but this is my favorite linebacker prospect we have grabbed since the shaq/mike/zach class. Finally a long linebacker with some actual linebacker tape.

Very happy about this commit, nice job staff.

Advertisement
nephew of one of my high school friends that passed away and was popular in the hood in Hollywood. I know he looking down happy. Not gonna call him a sta kid..hes a Hollywood Mcarthur kid out of Carver Ranches.
Kid is going to be a beast...hate to see when he really gets in a weight program...he legits tries to run through souls. Prop Joe Special

nephew of one of my high school friends that passed away and was popular in the hood in Hollywood. I know he looking down happy. Not gonna call him a sta kid..hes a Hollywood Mcarthur kid out of Carver Ranches.
Kid is going to be a beast...hate to see when he really gets in a weight program...he legits tries to run through souls. Prop Joe Special

Was just about to @ you bro. Was waiting for the “Prop Joe Special” tag line.

We can all rest assured tonight.

Advertisement
Back