Avery Huff Commits!!

Was it necessary to bump two old *** threads about a kid that doesn’t play? Not every player pans out. No need to go out of your way to laugh about it
Comedy Cbc GIF by Run The Burbs

Advertisement
Was it necessary to bump two old *** threads about a kid that doesn’t play? Not every player pans out. No need to go out of your way to laugh about it
Let me tell you why I bumped it.

1. For fun
2. There’s a reason why none of us have anything to do with college football coaching, scouting, player development…..it’s because all of us really don’t know ****. But we swear we have all the answers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The jock sniffing of these SFL players is comical…they’re awesome! We’re loaded! 3 and done! Stud!

Fact is, more than 70% of SFL players in the last 10 years joining the University of Miami have failed..period. They have sucked.

Mario needs to focus the majority of his refuting outside of SFL if he wants to win.
I don't believe that (except for linemen, where it could not be more true).

Still, it's time we realized the days of So Fla as THE HS recruiting hotbed are long gone, as in last century.

Advertisement
Feel bad for him, always seems engaged on the sidelines and pumping up other players. Physically looks the part, I guess he couldn’t get the mental part down. I wish him luck wherever he goes.

Advertisement
Feel bad for him, always seems engaged on the sidelines and pumping up other players. Physically looks the part, I guess he couldn’t get the mental part down. I wish him luck wherever he goes.
Its this.

Some kids become special teamers. He played all special teams and was always engaged and not a malcontent.

He didnt put on enough weight right away(he came in at about 180-185) and then never put it all together to grab reps in the regular defense.

He played 1 year at STA...and the rest of his years were at Mca where he essentially didnt have a position and played everywhere on defense from de, lb, to db.

Advertisement
Back