Avantae gone

say goodbye GIF

Advertisement
Got his reps took by Kinchens and couldnt recover.

Seemed to lack confidence after that and was kind of going thru motions while just playing special teams. He has some talent...his necxt school choice needs to be a scheme fit for him and not just a name school.

The db room is truly gonna look vastly different with all these exits. We gonna have to hold on to the Baloms of the world to suit up inm Spring honestly.

I think FSU is a likely destination. They dont care if you beat your girl there. If shes prego its gives the team cop (who will get assigned to your case) all the motive he needs to drop it saying she deserved it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really weird. Kid looks the part, he's got the measurables, he just screams athlete when you look at him.

But he barely played, and when he did, he looked totally lost. Maybe a poor job from the coaches, maybe a poor job in prep by him, who knows? And I'm never going to judge a kid's outlook on one play, but the play against I think Southern Miss (?) where it looked like he'd never seen a football flying through the air before and made one of the worst plays on a ball I've ever seen was absolutely eye-opening.

Anyway, any kid who completely trolls and ***** over the gators and that absolutely miserable fanbase will always have a fan in me. So, best of luck to him. I hope he does well wherever he ends up.
agree 100% with post, this points out what worries me about staff..... player development lots of issues here but this is one that makes me nervous

Got his reps took by Kinchens and couldnt recover.

Seemed to lack confidence after that and was kind of going thru motions while just playing special teams. He has some talent...his necxt school choice needs to be a scheme fit for him and not just a name school.

The db room is truly gonna look vastly different with all these exits. We gonna have to hold on to the Baloms of the world to suit up inm Spring honestly.
I trust your evals on our guys . . . what do you think of Balom?

Advertisement
This might sound corny, but I want Miami to start prioritizing high character guys. High IG kids who actually love the game and are willing to put in the extra time to become great. If they have athletic traits to pair with that even better. I’m tired of seeing busted coverages and bone head plays.

this low IQ vs High IQ propaganda y’all spin on here 24/7 is the dumbest **** on earth.

Signed here over FU and most of us were ecstatic. Thought he'd be a tough, rangy, ball-hawking safety for us. Unfortunately, the on-field results were inconsistent, at best. For the sake of his 3 young children, I really hope he bucks up and finds success somewhere.
Yes.

Advertisement
Could it be nil related?
Gonna be hard to get a good deal with his past regardless if charges we’re dropped or not.
Those collectives in the college towns dgaf. But Big companies probably won’t want to take a risk.

Avantae has just announced NIL deals with Trojan, the Today brand sponge, and the morning-after pill...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back