Avantae gone

Advertisement
He's band now so this is probably unnecessary, but I'm not perfect and I can't resist asking...

Did I understand these posts correctly? Was @iLIKEDADE!'s "comeback" basically acknowledging taking a load from Deion but then saying he'd share it with @WeBallinBoyz's mom? I must be reading this wrong, right? Like, he didn't really mean for his comment to follow the other chronologically, right? Because that might be simultaneously the strangest and most disgusting response I've seen on here in a while.

Please tell me I read that wrong.
No, you read it correctly. It came off like

adam sandler shooter mcgavin GIF

He's band now so this is probably unnecessary, but I'm not perfect and I can't resist asking...

Did I understand these posts correctly? Was @iLIKEDADE!'s "comeback" basically acknowledging taking a load from Deion but then saying he'd share it with @WeBallinBoyz's mom? I must be reading this wrong, right? Like, he didn't really mean for his comment to follow the other chronologically, right? Because that might be simultaneously the strangest and most disgusting response I've seen on here in a while.

Please tell me I read that wrong.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back