Avantae gone

Advertisement
You then responded that you’ll share Deion’s ***** with my mother…so is this not the pot calling the kettle black? Besides being horrifically disgusting.

So I guess this confirms two things. One, you’re so rattled about any sort of negative comment relating to a Seminole, that it’s weird. F^ck Deion. Yeah, f^ck him, he’s a Nole. I hope he goes 2-10 every single year as a HC.

Also, f^ck you, you Pygmy pu$$y. You’re an immature, rattled, *****^cking scumbag that deserves to be buried in the dirt for that comment. I won’t bring your mom into this, you proper c^nt.
blah blah blah. I said what I said … do something about it pu%#% ! Defend your mothers honor. I’ll send the video to your dad … maybe he’ll be happy she finally swallowed since she didn’t w you.

The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
blah blah blah. I said what I said … do something about it pu%#% ! Defend your mothers honor. I’ll send the video to your dad … maybe he’ll be happy she finally swallowed since she didn’t w you.
No, you're good.
Very well then.

Oh, I’m well aware you said what you said. You’re a *****. Only a ***** gets so rattled they bring in someone’s mom at the first sign of a disagreement. Come talk your **** to me tough guy.

Your parents must be so pleased with your outcome in life. Your father probably thinks you’re a waste of his *****. And so, you’ve reverted to engulfing Deion’s ******* so deep down your throat, that if anyone offends Daddy, here comes Dade County’s Finest Poster to defend him. Defend him with the highest honor of insulting a mother. Prime would really be proud.

You’re a spineless coward. A sack-less, worthless piece of scum. I’ve said my piece.

Advertisement
Very well then.

Oh, I’m well aware you said what you said. You’re a *****. Only a ***** gets so rattled they bring in someone’s mom at the first sign of a disagreement. Come talk your **** to me tough guy.

Your parents must be so pleased with your outcome in life. Your father probably thinks you’re a waste of his *****. And so, you’ve reverted to engulfing Deion’s ******* so deep down your throat, that if anyone offends Daddy, here comes Dade County’s Finest Poster to defend him. Defend him with the highest honor of insulting a mother. Prime would really be proud.

You’re a spineless coward. A sack-less, worthless piece of scum. I’ve said my piece.
I'm with you on this one, my guy

If you have to bring in moms, wives, husbands, kids or any family member into a battle of insults, take your soft shouldered unoriginal *** back to the porch and sit your *** down. **** is weak sauce and played out. Also shows how thin skinned a mfer is when they gotta bring family into it.

Advertisement
Very well then.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I want to point out that the bolded is a really, really underappreciated cut down. An average, healthy male produces around 70 to 150 million sperm per day. Over the course of a year, that's about 25.5 to 54.75 billion sperm per year. From a purely mathematical perspective, imagine how great of a miserable disappointment you'd need to be as a son to be considered a waste of a single sperm when your old man, just sitting around, produced dozens of billions of them that year. Painful.

Advertisement
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I want to point out that the bolded is a really, really underappreciated cut down. An average, healthy male produces around 70 to 150 million sperm per day. Over the course of a year, that's about 25.5 to 54.75 billion sperm per year. From a purely mathematical perspective, imagine how great of a miserable disappointment you'd need to be as a son to be considered a waste of a single sperm when your old man, just sitting around, produced dozens of billions of them that year. Painful.
I appreciate that.

Dude is so bent out of shape he’s now in my DM’s threatening to meet in person and take my head. Some people man…if you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Advertisement
Back