Avantae gone

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I want to point out that the bolded is a really, really underappreciated cut down. An average, healthy male produces around 70 to 150 million sperm per day. Over the course of a year, that's about 25.5 to 54.75 billion sperm per year. From a purely mathematical perspective, imagine how great of a miserable disappointment you'd need to be as a son to be considered a waste of a single sperm when your old man, just sitting around, produced dozens of billions of them that year. Painful.
Calculate Rhett And Link GIF by Rooster Teeth

Advertisement
Advertisement
just make sure to wipe off the Deion ***** off your chin next time

I’ll spit swap w your mother

He's band now so this is probably unnecessary, but I'm not perfect and I can't resist asking...

Did I understand these posts correctly? Was @iLIKEDADE!'s "comeback" basically acknowledging taking a load from Deion but then saying he'd share it with @WeBallinBoyz's mom? I must be reading this wrong, right? Like, he didn't really mean for his comment to follow the other chronologically, right? Because that might be simultaneously the strangest and most disgusting response I've seen on here in a while.

Please tell me I read that wrong.

Advertisement
He's band now so this is probably unnecessary, but I'm not perfect and I can't resist asking...

Did I understand these posts correctly? Was @iLIKEDAD!'s "comeback" basically acknowledging taking a load from Deion but then saying he'd share it with @WeBallinBoyz's mom? I must be reading this wrong, right? Like, he didn't really mean for his comment to follow the other chronologically, right? Because that might be simultaneously the strangest and most disgusting response I've seen on here in a while.

Don't judge him. Love is love.

Advertisement

Did I understand these posts correctly? Was @iLIKEDADE!'s "comeback" basically acknowledging taking a load from Deion but then saying he'd share it with @WeBallinBoyz's mom? I must be reading this wrong, right? Like, he didn't really mean for his comment to follow the other chronologically, right? Because that might be simultaneously the strangest and most disgusting response I've seen on here in a while.

You didn't.
You read that correctly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back