Avantae gone

Advertisement
We must lead the nation in highly rated kids being busts
We must lead the nation in highly retarded kids that just knock chicks up left and right. does Miami have a day care on campus for the players? these dudes are dumb as a box of ******* rocks.

UF bound and will flourish probably

1669763121983.png

Sucks it didn't work out for him here, but I'm used to that anymore. Seems rarer if they do work out.

Good luck wherever, bust your ***, and things will be what you make of it. No regrets.

Signed here over FU and most of us were ecstatic. Thought he'd be a tough, rangy, ball-hawking safety for us. Unfortunately, the on-field results were inconsistent, at best. For the sake of his 3 young children, I really hope he bucks up and finds success somewhere.
The fact that he has 3 kids at his age tells you all you need to know. Complete lack of responsibility.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We could’ve had this man starting next to kam with James as our lb next year instead he’s about to go star for some other school sadly

The fact that he has 3 kids at his age tells you all you need to know. Complete lack of responsibility.

I'm not going to judge the young man for that one or draw any sweeping conclusions about him from that, but I will note all 3 kids are with the same young woman. Regardless, hope he figures it out for their sake.

Advertisement
Sometimes people can’t get out their own way ! Best of luck… that portal is like quick sand .. looks harmless until u stuck in it .

Wishing him nothing but the best. I just get why kids are having kids and three at that now he’s jumping ship for playing time which we know he better choose wisely because all we heard was he couldn’t learn the play book 📕. Wherever he goes that DC may have to make the playbook dummy proof.

Advertisement
Could it be nil related?
Gonna be hard to get a good deal with his past regardless if charges we’re dropped or not.
Those collectives in the college towns dgaf. But Big companies probably won’t want to take a risk.

I'm not going to judge the young man for that one or draw any sweeping conclusions about him from that, but I will note all 3 kids are with the same young woman. Regardless, hope he figures it out for their sake.
At that age the first time can be chalked up to a mistake. The second is not learning from your first mistake and the third time says he really didn’t care. That is an all about me guy and it’s that type of kid we don’t want around this program. The writing was on the wall with this kid from the day he got arrested.

Advertisement
Back