Avantae gone

Advertisement
Ice Cube Friday GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could see him going to a place like Marshall.
Nah I would bet he will get a P5 look. He has all the tools and is old school when it comes to letting hands fly, but IMO the miami lifestyle was too much of a distraction coupled with no true leaders to help keep him in check

This might sound corny, but I want Miami to start prioritizing high character guys. High IG kids who actually love the game and are willing to put in the extra time to become great. If they have athletic traits to pair with that even better. I’m tired of seeing busted coverages and bone head plays.

Advertisement
Avantae never struck me as a particularly mature kid. Obviously a gifted athlete, but I agree with others that he didn't seem to have a feel for the position. It seems to me that maturity matters for those positions where you have to think and game plan/prep, like QB, like safety. I look at the difference between him and Kinchens and it's striking. Kinchens is obviously pretty mature and it shows on/off the field.

Advertisement
Nah I would bet he will get a P5 look. He has all the tools and is old school when it comes to letting hands fly, but IMO the miami lifestyle was too much of a distraction coupled with no true leaders to help keep him in check
Texas AM. Nothing to do around there

Advertisement
Back