Attention Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

Thank you whoopingcane for PMing the secret add plug in that allows me to Positive Rep your posts

Advertisement
Advertisement
The issue is having guys run the site that never ever even seen our championship teams at their best..and if they did by chance see the 2000-2003 teams that was great...the 85 -99 minus the probation years ( those teams would kill any of our teams in the last 10 years) were the best to watch..pure Miami SWAG, HYPE, whatever you want to call it....

they have not history with winning so have no clue on how bad it is and they also have no clue on seeing how bad it still is...
I went to spring games in the 80s..when there were no fans just parents and SCOUTS...the teams went at each other like it was game day in Nov...sad to see it all crumble...

OH so I dont get in trouble..
GO CANES!! YEA

Advertisement
It's quite apparent that the proCane (antiGlutton) posters here are the more witty members of this board. The proadmin/Glutton (antiCane) prorsters? Not so much.

Incidentally, sense of humor is a strong indicator of intelligence.

I'm glad this has happened. If it's anything this board needs it's more moderation! I'm sick of everyone bashing Golden and the staff!

Advertisement
LOL at grown-*** men getting salty because they can't call people "***got" on a college sports forum

Advertisement
This place done went softer than baby ****.

No they haven't. They are doing everybody a favor. Its about time that we clean up the negativity. It does nothing but make the fanbase look bad to the players and potential players.

Thank you Andrew and D$. Frankly, it was long overdue. I would also add that if you insult a poster who is related to a recruit, a lifetime ban is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back