Attention Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a free site. Stop whining about changes. You have no investment here except for your time.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure I saw this once before.

CaneInsider. They moderated themselves right out of posters, and even in the middle of the season, with everything going on, at that site - nothing was going on.

Yeah, I've seen this before.

Too bad.

Edit: I also recall Petey being over there. And many others. It got a dose of the "don't criticize the program" crap, and I was given a yard of **it for being "negative." I was also raising **** about Golden right after our Kansas State game. And I continued - and guess what? Last year same as the first year.

Remember Tex? Here? CI?

Differing opinions are what make horse races.

No rep? These plants protest that others have been here longer and have built up rep, but they have none? And complain? And you listened?

I get it. This is the new "everyone gets a trophy." "No making others feel bad." "No pointing out they don't know what the Hades they're talking about."

No flavor.

No thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personal insults that dont have anything to do about football and that includes about the coaches should be banned as well.

Advertisement
A few things to remember..

1) No one said you could not criticize UM or Al Golden.

2) You are free to post your opinions in appropriate threads.

3) When we started CIS our goal was to have a strict athletic board and an anything goes off topic board.

CanesInSight will work harder than ever to allow users to express their opinions without having their threads jacked by users that plan attacks on a site that CIS pays for. WestEndZone.com has been moved to a faster server with more resources and now maintains the same uptime as CIS. If you want to talk about Hope Solo's ****** than the WEZ is for you. If you just want to talk UM than CIS is for you.

Personal insults that dont have anything to do about football and that includes about the coaches should be banned as well.
That's a great idea, and you're a special, sensitive and evolved man full of potential and light.

I think I might be able to forge a meaningful and loving friendship with you, dear man. If you feel like accepting my invitation to explore a healthy completely heterosexual friendship let me know.

Public figures can be called idiots or what not on message boards and I think that is fine. Clearly post need to have some more content but the leash will be a little longer when insulting coaches. I don't care to protect Golden too much, frankly if he did not suck users on this site would be a bit more behaved.

Advertisement

3) When we started CIS our goal was to have a strict athletic board and an anything goes off topic board.

CanesInSight will work harder than ever to allow users to express their opinions without having their threads jacked by users that plan attacks on a site that CIS pays for. WestEndZone.com has been moved to a faster server with more resources and now maintains the same uptime as CIS. If you want to talk about Hope Solo's ****** than the WEZ is for you. If you just want to talk UM than CIS is for you.
That sounds highly inappropriate. I'm glad we are separated from those godless heathens!

izsAyAv.gif

In my opinion you suck

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure I saw this once before.

CaneInsider. They moderated themselves right out of posters, and even in the middle of the season, with everything going on, at that site - nothing was going on.

Yeah, I've seen this before.

Too bad.

Edit: I also recall Petey being over there. And many others. It got a dose of the "don't criticize the program" crap, and I was given a yard of **it for being "negative." I was also raising **** about Golden right after our Kansas State game. And I continued - and guess what? Last year same as the first year.

Remember Tex? Here? CI?

Differing opinions are what make horse races.

No rep? These plants protest that others have been here longer and have built up rep, but they have none? And complain? And you listened?

I get it. This is the new "everyone gets a trophy." "No making others feel bad." "No pointing out they don't know what the Hades they're talking about."

No flavor.

No thanks.

^^^this.

CaneInsider died because of over moderation. Many thought that board became "unreadable" and when they tightened the screws, all the people who posted left leaving only lurkers. That site is lucky if they have 3 active threads a day. Be careful what you wish for. This sight is headed down the path of Canesport, CanesTime, All About the U, and CaneInsider. All of those sites suck (although CanesTime is good for the occasional chuckle from DBC).

Can it play DT?

Greetings -

First, I would like to state that all users are be redirected to this thread and the issues I will bring up are not issues you have personally caused but rather the board as a whole has.

After many discussions with users CanesInSight Administration has decided a change in board enforcement is overdue. The new rules go into effect immediately and this thread should serve as your warning.

Changes:
  • Infractions will not expire for 1 month. This was previously 7 days.
  • Reputation system has been disabled, forever

New Infractions

• Circumventing Censored Words
  • Insulting a Post
  • Homosexual Slur
  • Excessive Bumping (more than once in a 24 hour period or with no new information)
  • Creating an Unnecessary Thread
  • Trolling
  • Derailing a thread

If you would like to dispute your infraction please PM myself or DMoney. We also reserve the right to ban without warning when we will it is appropriate.

Barack Obama took over that site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back