Attention Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
[video=youtube;EeNSQyfY4Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNSQyfY4Gc[/video]

The problem this board has is a generational one . Most of the younger guys don't have any idea what it is like to be a Miami Hurricane fan proper . The younger fans became fans of team that defines apathy , low standards and general laziness . D$'s problem is that is the future for this board and he needs to adjust to profit from that mindset .

The issue is having guys run the site that never ever even seen our championship teams at their best..and if they did by chance see the 2000-2003 teams that was great...the 85 -99 minus the probation years ( those teams would kill any of our teams in the last 10 years) were the best to watch..pure Miami SWAG, HYPE, whatever you want to call it....

they have not history with winning so have no clue on how bad it is and they also have no clue on seeing how bad it still is...
I went to spring games in the 80s..when there were no fans just parents and SCOUTS...the teams went at each other like it was game day in Nov...sad to see it all crumble...

OH so I dont get in trouble..
GO CANES!! YEA
Two of the dumbest post I have read during my time here

The problem this board has is a generational one . Most of the younger guys don't have any idea what it is like to be a Miami Hurricane fan proper . The younger fans became fans of team that defines apathy , low standards and general laziness . D$'s problem is that is the future for this board and he needs to adjust to profit from that mindset .

The issue is having guys run the site that never ever even seen our championship teams at their best..and if they did by chance see the 2000-2003 teams that was great...the 85 -99 minus the probation years ( those teams would kill any of our teams in the last 10 years) were the best to watch..pure Miami SWAG, HYPE, whatever you want to call it....

they have not history with winning so have no clue on how bad it is and they also have no clue on seeing how bad it still is...
I went to spring games in the 80s..when there were no fans just parents and SCOUTS...the teams went at each other like it was game day in Nov...sad to see it all crumble...

GO CANES!! YEA

I think you upset me and embarrassed me too....Mods please ban this person

GO CANES!! YEA

New Infractions

Circumventing Censored Words
Insulting a Post
Homosexual Slur
Excessive Bumping (more than once in a 24 hour period or with no new information)
Creating an Unnecessary Thread
Trolling
Derailing a thread

Reported

Advertisement

GO CANES!! YEA

O no. Please don't..............

GO CANES!! YEA

New Infractions

Insulting a Post
Homosexual Slur
Excessive Bumping (more than once in a 24 hour period or with no new information)
Trolling
Derailing a thread

Reported
We know who the teachers pet was in school

GO CANES!! YEA

GO CANES!! YEA

New Infractions

Insulting a Post
Homosexual Slur
Trolling
Derailing a thread

Reported

This is the type of attitude we need to get away from here! This poster is hurting other people's feelings!

GO CANES!! YEA

GO CANES!! YEA

New Infractions

Insulting a Post
Homosexual Slur
Trolling
Derailing a thread

Reported

Personal attack. Homosexual slur.

Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

Advertisement
I'm glad this has happened. If it's anything this board needs it's more moderation! I'm sick of everyone bashing Golden and the staff!

They deserve to be bashed based on all available information about them, so I would expect that to continue. This will hopefully just stop trolls on both sides.

The clouds have just cleared they need their 4 years starting last year!!

This is sarcasm right? Please tell me you're joking.. Goldie needs 3 more years bc of the cloud??? Oh yea.. Stop derailing the thread.. Imaginary neg..

I'm fine with the other stuff but I don't like completely doing away with rep.

There needs to be some indication of whether someone is a poster or a porster.

I approve this message

Greetings -

First, I would like to state that all users are be redirected to this thread and the issues I will bring up are not issues you have personally caused but rather the board as a whole has.

After many discussions with users CanesInSight Administration has decided a change in board enforcement is overdue. The new rules go into effect immediately and this thread should serve as your warning.

Changes:
  • Infractions will not expire for 1 month. This was previously 7 days.
  • Reputation system has been disabled, forever

New Infractions

• Circumventing Censored Words
  • Insulting a Post
  • Homosexual Slur
  • Excessive Bumping (more than once in a 24 hour period or with no new information)
  • Creating an Unnecessary Thread
  • Trolling
  • Derailing a thread

If you would like to dispute your infraction please PM myself or DMoney. We also reserve the right to ban without warning when we will it is appropriate.

good on yall to be proactive when changes are desperately needed. Behind this movement 100%

Advertisement
Well I see I received an infraction for calling out two horrible posts.

As long as the same rules apply to EVERY single poster then thats fine. Less filtering through the garbage on here....

So now when someone makes a dumb post you can't say anything about it? What happened to " attack the post not the person"?

You can tell them you think their post is way off and explain why. We made this rule because users were writing entire paragraphs on calling the post dumb instead of explaining their point.

Advertisement
We left scout for a reason, this is the beginning of those reasons. Good job guys, good effort. I don't even recognize 3/4ths of the people who post on this **** site anymore, and the mods are apparently more interested in appealing to the masses then those who are the sole reason the site even exists. All it took was a press pass apparently lol.

This site is clearly becoming an extension of UM's pathetic athletic department. Only high level UM-caliber top 50 intellectual discourse is allowed. The press pass marks the beginning of the end.

Go ahead and give me another infraction for insulting a post.

I'm fine with the other stuff but I don't like completely doing away with rep.

There needs to be some indication of whether someone is a poster or a porster.

If they frequently catch bans= poster
If they dry snitch and #canesfam = porster

You responded to the response to GreenPeace comment.
What's the big deal??
Geez, now there's something else for some to rag about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back