ATTENTION: Season ticket holders - important info. RE: PARKING

Advertisement
After about an hour, the other colors showed up for selection in just the general Football -> Season Parking purchase dropdown.

Got a maroon pass purchased finally.
Good job. I think I went there and I only see yellow now if I am doing it correctly.

On a slightly different note, how do we sell tickets? I see the sell on stubhub but when I click it, there are no tickets to sell yet. So I guess we haven't been given our tickets yet?

Yeah for years now these websites have not played well with mobile devices, at least not with iOS. In a follow-up email they sent yesterday, which I didn’t read until a few minutes ago, they said to do the swap or the parking assignment on a desktop. That’s pretty ridiculous. These are things that we need to let Rad know. There is really no reason that you shouldn’t be able to access your tickets on any device or operating platform, whether it’s iOS, android, or Windows.

I do have a feeling that these things will be fixed over time, these are not overnight fixes, but we need to let them know the issues with the end user experience.
At least they are acknowledging there is a problem with the app. Now fix it.

On a slightly different note, how do we sell tickets? I see the sell on stubhub but when I click it, there are no tickets to sell yet. So I guess we haven't been given our tickets yet?

Yeah, they are really clamping down on the resale angle.

They give us that "super-simple" link to StubHub if we want to sell our tickets...then they won't put our tickets into our account until 48 hours before the games. Fvckin' geniuses, fixing the wrong problem.

Good lord, it's beyond obvious, if they would just clamp down on the Golden Canes who order 50 tickets for their families of 20 kids...

Advertisement
Yeah, they are really clamping down on the resale angle.

They give us that "super-simple" link to StubHub if we want to sell our tickets...then they won't put our tickets into our account until 48 hours before the games. Fvckin' geniuses, fixing the wrong problem.

Good lord, it's beyond obvious, if they would just clamp down on the Golden Canes who order 50 tickets for their families of 20 kids...
Argh. Well hopefully I can sell some tickets. I'm in Atlanta and won't be able to make it to every game. Need to recoup a little.

What are the differences among the lots? Is maroon typically better than orange? Is parking guaranteed?

What are the differences among the lots? Is maroon typically better than orange? Is parking guaranteed?

Best way to answer that is just look at the map, and you can see for yourself the differences.

5B06B885-07CD-4BF9-B3E5-1643A9B8120D.jpeg

One thing, maroon and black are mostly closer to the entrances, because even if you come in late they are not that big so you’re not going to be very far away. Most of the other lots, the later you come the further away you are. Otherwise they’re all pretty similar, with the exception of yellow which is a hike.

Advertisement
Best way to answer that is just look at the map, and you can see for yourself the differences.

View attachment 203326

One thing, maroon and black are mostly closer to the entrances, because even if you come in late they are not that big so you’re not going to be very far away. Most of the other lots, the later you come the further away you are. Otherwise they’re all pretty similar, with the exception of yellow which is a hike.
Thanks! Got maroon since I’m in alumni seating in the north. 👍

View attachment 203326

I would also say that most of the Yellow lots are paved cement or asphalt lots, while the Green/Orange/Maroon/Black/Blue are a mixture of paved (driving lanes) and grass (parking spots). These lots have better drainage when it rains and do not get quite as hot when the sun is beating down.

Last year, when the Green Lot was moved across the street to Yellow, the lot flooded during a time of heavy rain.

Also, the Yellow lot to the east of Green/Orange/Blue gets uncomfortably hot for tailgating. Some of it is that there are not as many tailgate tents set up in Yellow, but that lot gets HOT. A few times when I knew I was arriving late for a game, I sold or gave away my Green passes and used the SunPass to park in Yellow, and it is BRUTAL.

Advertisement
What’s available for those able to view?

Somehow I can’t select until 1p tomorrow… as a long time green lot ticket holder, I had to move to orange last year due to the **** up - I have an aging senior with bad knees that rides with and cannot put them thru the **** of walking where green was last year - hence the move.

Eyeing up blue for this year but haven’t heard it mentioned once. Is that because blue isn’t available? Along with that, same can be said for green?

I’ll be down at the U demanding to speak to Rad if this plays out like I think it does.

Advertisement

View attachment 203326

That yellow lot by Norwood Elementary might require calling an Uber to actually get to the stadium.

Green lot parking pass futures are outperforming crypto. No downside. I'm glad I bought two, though I often use one and sell one.
I was also told that if you did renew a pass when the season ended, your pass won't show up in your account until next week because they took all the existing passes off-line until this was over.

Advertisement
Back