ATTENTION: Season ticket holders - important info. RE: PARKING

Advertisement
You know the thing is, you can’t really go into your account and see what section they put you in right now, or at least I can’t. I know I paid the full amount, but if they screwed up like that, I wouldn’t know it until they released the tickets and parking passes.

I’d get hot under the collar too if I saw that I got downgraded to yellow. I’m going to call during my assigned time anyway, just to make sure and double check. I suggest everyone does that. Especially after your experience. Good luck, let me know what happens.

Yes, there is no info in the online account.

I went back to my original order invoice (e-mail) which indicated the Green parking lot.

I may also "protectively" call on Monday to make sure, but I'd **** SURE raise a ruckus if they promised me Green and didn't give me Green, particularly since "Green" is not on the Monday list of possibilities.

1659742448046.png

Yeah, sorry about that, I forgot about ADA. Is that the only area where ADA parking is available? Isn’t there some right up close to the stadium that is not part of a colored parking area? I’m woefully ignorant on this.
Actually, in the most recent renovation hard rock made sure that there were separate ADA parking passes so that way you don't have to look for a handicap parking spot in a colored section so now there's black ADA blue ADA maroon ADA etc.

Advertisement
Yes, there is no info in the online account.

I went back to my original order invoice (e-mail) which indicated the Green parking lot.

I may also "protectively" call on Monday to make sure, but I'd **** SURE raise a ruckus if they promised me Green and didn't give me Green, particularly since "Green" is not on the Monday list of possibilities.

View attachment 202861
They should also work on attaching your invoice to your account online not just sending you
An email.

They usually do these sales on a tier basis. The people with the most expensive tickets get first crack and so on. When they first built the tennis stadium, I lost my orange lot pass. Being the second lowest tier, by the time I was able to sign in to buy parking passes, Orange was sold out but I believe maroon was still available at a significant increase in price. I had to settle for yellow parking and it’s sucked. Thankfully, I was able to secure an orange lot pass again last year and renewed it for this year but I suggest anyone who’s in the market do whatever they can to get one of the orange or maroon spots. The yellow lots suck.

The only reason I was able to get my orange pass back was because my sister, who negotiated the Coke/UM sponsorship had Blake James’ personal cell phone number. The only good thing Blake ever did was get me my parking pass back.

Advertisement
Anyone looking to trade my yellow passes + other incentives for their non-yellow parking pass?

They usually do these sales on a tier basis. The people with the most expensive tickets get first crack and so on. When they first built the tennis stadium, I lost my orange lot pass. Being the second lowest tier, by the time I was able to sign in to buy parking passes, Orange was sold out but I believe maroon was still available at a significant increase in price. I had to settle for yellow parking and it’s sucked. Thankfully, I was able to secure an orange lot pass again last year and renewed it for this year but I suggest anyone who’s in the market do whatever they can to get one of the orange or maroon spots. The yellow lots suck.

The only reason I was able to get my orange pass back was because my sister, who negotiated the Coke/UM sponsorship had Blake James’ personal cell phone number. The only good thing Blake ever did was get me my parking pass back.
Yeah, Orange is where it’s at. If you park on west side it’s just as close to the stadium as the black and maroon lots, and is cheaper. Been rolling in Orange for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we know if a different link will pop up in our account? I don't see a parking pass link or section.

Do we know if a different link will pop up in our account? I don't see a parking pass link or section.

Yeah we’ve been discussing this, your parking section is not listed separately on your online account right now. You have to look at your original confirmation email to see the section. Mine was sent December 20, 2021.

But if you do have a parking pass, you were charged for it, so if you look on your online account here: https://miamihurricanes.evenue.net/...ory?siteId=ev_miami&locale=en_US&linkID=miami you will see if you were charged, but it doesn’t list the section. With this, at least you will see that you are assured a parking pass, even though it doesn’t state the section, which can only be found on the original email.

Yeah we’ve been discussing this, your parking section is not listed separately on your online account right now. You have to look at your original confirmation email to see the section. Mine was sent December 20, 2021.

But if you do have a parking pass, you were charged for it, so if you look on your online account here: https://miamihurricanes.evenue.net/...ory?siteId=ev_miami&locale=en_US&linkID=miami you will see if you were charged, but it doesn’t list the section. With this, at least you will see that you are assured a parking pass, even though it doesn’t state the section, which can only be found on the original email.
I don't have a parking pass. So I guess we don't know what to expect for tomorrow.

I just checked the market futures and Green Lot passes are set to open at $26k a piece for the FSU game on the secondary market.

Kicking myself for giving up my extra passes a few years back.

I did see the school was selling single game lowers on the visitor sideline for FSU at like $310 each before fees and nonsense. They all actually sold out too. I'll never understand why people that buy single game tix at that pricepoint don't just get season tix instead and sell or gift the games they can't make.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back