ATTENTION: Season ticket holders - important info. RE: PARKING

I just checked the market futures and Green Lot passes are set to open at $26k a piece for the FSU game on the secondary market.

Kicking myself for giving up my extra passes a few years back.

I did see the school was selling single game lowers on the visitor sideline for FSU at like $310 each before fees and nonsense. They all actually sold out too. I'll never understand why people that buy single game tix at that pricepoint don't just get season tix instead and sell or gift the games they can't make.

Green lot parking pass futures are outperforming crypto. No downside. I'm glad I bought two, though I often use one and sell one.

Advertisement

I just have to be honest, that tickets website on hurricanesports.com is THE WORST. It ******* does NOTHING, if ******* SHOWS NOTHING.

****, I try to reload it, and you can briefly see "upgrade opportunities", then it disappears.

There's not one single thing I can click on to get any information about my tickets.

This is some motherfvcking Beta Blake nonsense that Dan needs to fix in the next year.

Star Wars No GIF

So if our time is 1PM, and only yellow is available now, do I buy the yellow and wait for the upgrade option, or just wait till 1PM and supposedly maroon will be available?

So if our time is 1PM, and only yellow is available now, do I buy the yellow and wait for the upgrade option, or just wait till 1PM and supposedly maroon will be available?

I think I would wait the 90 minutes, I think Yellow will still be available. But that's a guess, I'm not sure if I trust the "upgrade" process if you just made payment 90 minutes earlier.

I'm sure you could buy Yellow now and buy something else later, then call them to cancel Yellow.

Advertisement
I just have to be honest, that tickets website on hurricanesports.com is THE WORST. It ******* does NOTHING, if ******* SHOWS NOTHING.

****, I try to reload it, and you can briefly see "upgrade opportunities", then it disappears.

There's not one single thing I can click on to get any information about my tickets.

This is some motherfvcking Beta Blake nonsense that Dan needs to fix in the next year.
Man, I thought it was just me.

I got the parking email too, and just to confirm I was all set, decided to go online to look and confirm. The site tells you nothing. I couldn't even locate where my tickets are located. I ended up calling earlier this morning just to confirm. But, anyways, that site is a wasteland. It definitely needs an overhaul.

I have no links to click after 1PM, and only yellow available in the parking orders...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

It was a ****show just pulling up my tickets off my phone first time I used the app last year. Not a problem on my lap top. I literally had to transfer tix to my son's phone.

Yes, the website needs a serious update.

You should be able to see what you purchased at anytime.

At least I am out of the desert and back in Orange after wondering like Moses in 2021. It was hot on that payment and a miserable walk into the stadium.

It was a ****show just pulling up my tickets off my phone first time I used the app last year. Not a problem on my lap top. I literally had to transfer tix to my son's phone.

Yes, the website needs a serious update.

You should be able to see what you purchased at anytime.

At least I am out of the desert and back in Orange after wondering like Moses in 2021. It was hot on that payment and a miserable walk into the stadium.

Yeah for years now these websites have not played well with mobile devices, at least not with iOS. In a follow-up email they sent yesterday, which I didn’t read until a few minutes ago, they said to do the swap or the parking assignment on a desktop. That’s pretty ridiculous. These are things that we need to let Rad know. There is really no reason that you shouldn’t be able to access your tickets on any device or operating platform, whether it’s iOS, android, or Windows.

I do have a feeling that these things will be fixed over time, these are not overnight fixes, but we need to let them know the issues with the end user experience.

After about an hour, the other colors showed up for selection in just the general Football -> Season Parking purchase dropdown.

Got a maroon pass purchased finally.

Advertisement
Back