ATTENTION: Season ticket holders - important info. RE: PARKING

Advertisement
What’s available for those able to view?

Somehow I can’t select until 1p tomorrow… as a long time green lot ticket holder, I had to move to orange last year due to the **** up - I have an aging senior with bad knees that rides with and cannot put them thru the **** of walking where green was last year - hence the move.

Eyeing up blue for this year but haven’t heard it mentioned once. Is that because blue isn’t available? Along with that, same can be said for green?

I’ll be down at the U demanding to speak to Rad if this plays out like I think it does.

Good luck. Green wasn't even up for grabs.

You might want to call UM directly and talk to them about handicapped accessibility.

Advertisement
ISO Green - my group got split up. Willing to pay or trade Texas A&M tix. Know this is a longshot but if anyone has extras or wants to switch lots please lmk.

Good luck. Green wasn't even up for grabs.

You might want to call UM directly and talk to them about handicapped accessibility.
They really should consider expanding the Green Lot a little (seize some more Orange Lot land) if possible as I think we lost some real estate in the new configuration. Those passes are going to become a permanent waiting list/legacy type deal if they don't.

not high on the priority list, but one thing that Rad needs to fix is the ticket administration office. it sucks. when this thread came out, i checked my tickets on the website and on the app and i confirmed that i had green parking lot passes. this morning, i looked on the website and the app and the green lot passes were gone. GONE. WTF?

after a 45 minute hold, the ticket office confirmed i have green parking lot passes but it was removed from my account and will show up later this week. huh?

same thing happened with the texas a&m tickets.

/needs fixing.

Advertisement
I was able to upgrade ONE of my yellow passes to Orange on Monday at 9:15 am. They would only do one. Tried earlier today to get the second one upgraded to Orange ... they said Orange passes were sold out on Tuesday am early.

Advertisement
If you're a season ticket holder with a parking pass we'd never be friends cause I don't hang out with *** guys.

Zero dollars and zero cents to the University of Miami after losing to FIU.

Natty and I'll spend some money.

Advertisement
Just got a green pass today. It can be done… but it takes some sales skills when “none” are available…..

Yeah, I agree, the "in-person" works better than the website. Same "sales skills" I used to demand 2 Orange last year when they moved Green across the street...and then again to get my Green back again this year...

If you're a season ticket holder with a parking pass we'd never be friends cause I don't hang out with *** guys.

Zero dollars and zero cents to the University of Miami after losing to FIU.

Natty and I'll spend some money.

Nobody cares.

Advertisement
Back