ATTENTION FSU cucks. Your boys got hammered. What now?

The NoleCanes on this board are ****ing crying themselves to sleep.

Is that what you're going to be next year? You said you wanted FSU to be undefeated when we played each other in 2018. You seem like a giant douche hypocrite right now.

its 2017 though and us looking like **** vs BC I mean thats gotta make anyone root for bama right. I doubt FSU has made they playoffs because they beat a number 3 ranked miami throughout these years. We sucked and they still had success because they took care of business

I think we're going to look better against FSU. I'm not going to root for FSU to lose because I'm scared of them beating us.

Advertisement
[MENTION=8866]hughhoney[/MENTION] is super ****y tonight. Man, is he ****ed! Sniping and barking at everyone.

His semenholes lost and he's taking it out on other posters.

I mean, he's not even trying to hide it anymore.

The NoleCanes on this board are ******* crying themselves to sleep.

Is that what you're going to be next year? You said you wanted FSU to be undefeated when we played each other in 2018. You seem like a giant douche hypocrite right now.
No, you seem upset they lost.

And, nice trying to take my comment out of context, but is was in response to guys like you & the rest who were pulling hard for FSU this year.

I said next year it would make more sense because we would be a legit title contender, then SOS would matter more.

What are you so upset about? Shouldn't you be happy our long time hated rival lost?

And, nice trying to take my comment out of context, but is was in response to guys like you & the rest who were pulling hard for FSU this year.

I said next year it would make more sense because we would be a legit title contender, then SOS would matter more.

What are you so upset about? Shouldn't you be happy our long time hated rival lost?

How do I seem upset? How was I pulling hard for FSU? LOL, you're a weirdo man. Don't try to backpedal about your opinion. I'm not happy or sad that they lost because I don't give a **** about them.

Advertisement

its 2017 though and us looking like **** vs BC I mean thats gotta make anyone root for bama right. I doubt FSU has made they playoffs because they beat a number 3 ranked miami throughout these years. We sucked and they still had success because they took care of business

I think we're going to look better against FSU. I'm not going to root for FSU to lose because I'm scared of them beating us.

so u want fsu to win every game?

[MENTION=8866]hughhoney[/MENTION] is super ****y tonight. Man, is he ****ed! Sniping and barking at everyone.

Im dead laughing, I mean **** its going to rough for him on here now. Cringy as **** I feel bad in a way, he knows not what he does.

You think VTech FROM the coastal was complaining about "full strength" when they beat our heads in in Blacksburg last year? **** is wrong with some of ya'll?! Too bad he hurt it's football. Fućk you if you hating on rosier to. He about to go up to tally and do the same thing J12 did 9 long years ago.

Advertisement
Wouldn't it have been better if we beat them at their best in their house to make it that much sweeter and no excuses

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

How do I seem upset? How was I pulling hard for FSU? LOL, you're a weirdo man. Don't try to backpedal about your opinion. I'm not happy or sad that they lost because I don't give a **** about them.
Backpedal?

Yall wanted FSU undefeated for our game this year, yall were the ones saying it helps us & the ACC if they beat Bama, not me.

the way u posted u seemed or it was read as in upset......u can read the butt hurt on screen. Post the post in that fsu bama thread and ask anyone if that dont seem like an anal bleeding post

This isn't even that big of a deal. Some of you guys are so obsessed with FSU it's pretty f'ing disturbing. I only care about Miami and what's best for the program. I don't go around stalking our rivals. Yall have some little man syndrome for real. I don't really give a **** about this.

DV by accident sorry

Advertisement
Wouldn't it have been better if we beat them at their best in their house to make it that much sweeter and no excuses

a win is a win who cares what they say, when they beat us we scream its because u have our sfla studs now they dont have there qb same ****

Im dead laughing, I mean **** its going to rough for him on here now. Cringy as **** I feel bad in a way, he knows not what he does.

I'm glad you are laughing. Sounded like you were about to cry earlier today because we didn't win by enough.

Advertisement
Yea you guys are right and one thing also can you imagine the recruits we can sway beating them in their own house

the way u posted u seemed or it was read as in upset......u can read the butt hurt on screen. Post the post in that fsu bama thread and ask anyone if that dont seem like an anal bleeding post

Maybe I'll make a video and you can hear in voice how sad I am about this.

Advertisement
Back