ATTENTION FSU cucks. Your boys got hammered. What now?

Can't believe all the ness in this thread started by the ultimate , the OP. 2 inch **** and an even smaller brain. Presented with facts about how the SEC is and has been a far bigger threat to us than FSU and he stares at you like a retarded monkey, pounds his chest, throws his ***** (thoughts) at you, and calls you an FSU fan. You can't make up this level of ******. SEC and their $20 million more per season are laughing at us as we're begging our fans for $2 million to finish the **** IPF.

L
O
L

Look at this FSU cuck, it's the morning after, and he's still butthurt about his noles losing. How many posts is that, hugehoneytwat, white knighting for FSU and mourning their loss?

Your noles lost - get the fūck over it and get your *** back to whorechant

YouWantToSuck.gif

Advertisement
Gentlemen - there is a special pride, a special set of bragging rights, when your team is responsible for giving another great team their only loss of the season. Perhaps no one here is old enough to remember what that feels like, but we used to do this on the regular.

In '85, '86 and '87 we did it to Oklahoma. In '89 we did it to Notre Dame. In '87, '88, '92 and '94 we did it to FSU. In '83 to the "invincible" Nebraska Cornhskers and in '84 to the Gators.

It doesn't mean that you are "rooting" for the competition, it means you want to play and beat the best and are not afraid to punch them in their mouth!

GO CANES!!

No. Our team is not at that level yet. For me, it's about making sure that UF and FSU aren't better than Miami. Talent-wise right now, FSU is and if Francois wasn't knocked out for the season (potentially) I'd have us as underdogs going into Tally. Now, we have a chance at them given their lack of QB now.

The fact that you think talent wise we are inferior to FSU is the gayest soft shouldered bxtch sht a Cane fan could ever say... not to mention obviously clueless. Gives credibility to a thread like this being created in the 1st place.

Yeah, like you haven't sounded like you were on your period before this. Some of you carry the same schtick with you year in and year out. "Bro, I want FSU to go undefeated until they see us, herp derp." Rivarly games are close most of the time, but if you think talent-wise across the board we're the same as FSU, then you need to take the homer glasses off.

As far as last year goes, we had a seasoned Junior going into the game into Miami against a green RS Frosh. He, along with Cook balled against us.

Like I said, they've beaten us 7 years in a row and I don't care what the health of their key players are going into a game.

2 for our last 12...they've beaten us 7 straight times...only people that start these type of threads are the ones that think this is a rivalry.

**** ain't been a rivalry since 04'.

I rooted for Florida State but I bet on Alabama. Nothing unusual. I root against my money all the time when there are bigger issues attached. Derailing Alabama's dynasty before it adds yet another title is a bigger issue indeed. Alabama can dwarf anything Miami accomplished if it keeps recruiting at this level and playing such physical football, in an era with other schools determined to out-pantyhose each other.

The rushing yards were 173-42. Very standard and predictable. I posted here months ago the annual line of scrimmage onslaught that Alabama manages in the neutral site opener. Only Virginia Tech has been competitive on the line of scrimmage among the recent half dozen examples.

Miami similarly would not be remotely competitive in the trenches against Alabama. It would be shell shock city. Heck, we were shocked by Bethune Cookman's running game in the early going yesterday. These other programs practice amongst themselves in August and feel all swell about where they are, with seemingly no clue that Alabama is on an entirely different level. Those recruiting numbers are devastating reality. Only Ohio State is nearby Alabama in annual trenches athletes and now Michigan is making strides but still in infancy.

The administrators here who attend the practices do a great job in many respects, like information, but frankly they are suckers. Too much equates to too little. When you watch every play and try to evaluate every detail you actually know less than if you sit back and rely on overview logic. It may look like we are the equal to Alabama or other elite programs out there are Greentree. You can fool yourself looking at NFL training camp reports as supplement. Bottom line, we are not equivalent. We are several years from equivalent, if it happens at all. You can't make all those comparatively mediocre recruiting classes go away. If Alabama or Ohio State had those type of recruiting classes year after year the fan bases and boosters would be in uproar.

Advertisement
I rooted for Florida State but I bet on Alabama. Nothing unusual. I root against my money all the time when there are bigger issues attached. Derailing Alabama's dynasty before it adds yet another title is a bigger issue indeed. Alabama can dwarf anything Miami accomplished if it keeps recruiting at this level and playing such physical football, in an era with other schools determined to out-pantyhose each other.

The rushing yards were 173-42. Very standard and predictable. I posted here months ago the annual line of scrimmage onslaught that Alabama manages in the neutral site opener. Only Virginia Tech has been competitive on the line of scrimmage among the recent half dozen examples.

Miami similarly would not be remotely competitive in the trenches against Alabama. It would be shell shock city. Heck, we were shocked by Bethune Cookman's running game in the early going yesterday. These other programs practice amongst themselves in August and feel all swell about where they are, with seemingly no clue that Alabama is on an entirely different level. Those recruiting numbers are devastating reality. Only Ohio State is nearby Alabama in annual trenches athletes and now Michigan is making strides but still in infancy.

The administrators here who attend the practices do a great job in many respects, like information, but frankly they are suckers. Too much equates to too little. When you watch every play and try to evaluate every detail you actually know less than if you sit back and rely on overview logic. It may look like we are the equal to Alabama or other elite programs out there are Greentree. You can fool yourself looking at NFL training camp reports as supplement. Bottom line, we are not equivalent. We are several years from equivalent, if it happens at all. You can't make all those comparatively mediocre recruiting classes go away. If Alabama or Ohio State had those type of recruiting classes year after year the fan bases and boosters would be in uproar.

Bama is just on a completely different level.....this run there on is probably the greatest modern day cfb run ever. They identify the talent (saban) and they go get it and close on it. We need to chrry pick sfla and mix in oos studs but we r not close to there level they r just dominant on both ol and dl and everywhere else. Thats wjat top 3 classes for 7 years straight geta you

Bama is just on a completely different level.....this run there on is probably the greatest modern day cfb run ever. They identify the talent (saban) and they go get it and close on it. We need to chrry pick sfla and mix in oos studs but we r not close to there level they r just dominant on both ol and dl and everywhere else. Thats wjat top 3 classes for 7 years straight geta you

tumblr_inline_otel4k9xaM1ulwf0y_540.gif

Slo clap at accuracy/honesty, but near tears at how much it sucks. How long, assuming the Canes even are on the right trajectory, before UM competes? And how ugly will LSU be next year?

I'll admit it, I'm admiring the run Bama's on right now.

Advertisement

I'll admit it, I'm admiring the run Bama's on right now.

So let me get this straight. You guys chastise someone who wants a strong conference and strength of schedule to help MIAMI, call them a closet fan of our biggest rival, yet you openly admire a team that's been poaching our elite talent over the past decade.

I never understood why those kids from South Florida left. I'm not from there, I don't understand the culture. But after seeing this reaction, I understand why Miami kids go to Alabama now. I think while you guys have been pounding your chests over the past few days you've hit yourself in the head a couple times.

nah i dont root for them, its just the truth. I hope they lose every game from here on out but they get the best players its why they win theres no secret formula, since saban got there they get the best players the guys not some genius.

Last edited:

nah i dont root for them

You did yesterday.

nah i dont root for them

You did yesterday.

I rooted for our main rival to lose thats what love for my team means, I could never root for FSU unless like they suck bad and we are ranked 5 and they are playing rank 4 and a win gets us in the playoffs thats the only way its defensible. Because one there out of it and it gets us in then of course we want in the playoffs, yestreday they were 0-0.................and i wanted them to lose. Go ask DJ Vilma Rolle and Romberg if they rooted for the noles yesterday, go ask our current players. If our players came out on the team yesterday and said im rooting for fsu people would hate them and u wouldnt like it either.

Advertisement

nah i dont root for them

You did yesterday.

I rooted for our main rival to lose thats what love for my team means, I could never root for FSU unless like they suck bad and we are ranked 5 and they are playing rank 4 and a win gets us in the playoffs thats the only way its defensible. Because one there out of it and it gets us in then of course we want in the playoffs, yestreday they were 0-0.................and i wanted them to lose. Go ask DJ Vilma Rolle and Romberg if they rooted for the noles yesterday, go ask our current players. If our players came out on the team yesterday and said im rooting for fsu people would hate them and u wouldnt like it either.

And I wanted Bama to lose. What the **** is so hard to understand about that? You guys are thinking like sheep, just trying to look better than another sheep so it can eventually get eaten by the wolf. I'm thinking like a wolf that wants to kill the leader of the pack. Go ask our alumni if they "admire" what Bama is doing, or if they're sick to their ******* stomach over it. FSU is like a little brother, who the **** cares about them. You hear coaches all the time brag about conferences, **** it's what got Urban Meyer a playoff spot. Don't think their fanbase cared about him touting the strength of a conference. Don't think they cared when ESPN started paying them $50 million a season to play their football games. Hope you donated a couple dollars to the IPF by the way.

And I wanted Bama to lose. What the **** is so hard to understand about that? You guys are thinking like sheep, just trying to look better than another sheep so it can eventually get eaten by the wolf. I'm thinking like a wolf that wants to kill the leader of the pack. Go ask our alumni if they "admire" what Bama is doing, or if they're sick to their ****ing stomach over it. FSU is like a little brother, who the **** cares about them. You hear coaches all the time brag about conferences, **** it's what got Urban Meyer a playoff spot. Don't think their fanbase cared about him touting the strength of a conference. Don't think they cared when ESPN started paying them $50 million a season to play their football games. Hope you donated a couple dollars to the IPF by the way.

I dont care about strength of conference win and u get in, but ill leave it here u wrote enough and I just disagree I cant root for fsu I wont allow myself too, thats our enemy thats always been our enemy.

This is what happens when you overrate an FSU team that had NO business being 3. Now everyone thinks Bama is amazing and frankly, there is nothing amazing about this 2 RB set they run, because I refuse to call Hurts a QB. The FSU D isn't that great to where you throw for less than 100 in a 4 quarter game. Especially, when Bama recruits the best OL. If there was any team that could neutralize that DL it was Bama. Sorry by Bama don't impress me.

Does FSU have a great DL and DB group? Yes. After that? Meh.

Name me one dude on any of the other groups they have you would want on this team. There isn't one. LBs? TRASH OL? Garbage last year and they lost their best guy and didn't run in anyone. I told all the FSU fans I knew this was a concern. Francois needed good protection and objectively this group was never doing that. RBs? All they kept telling me was Akers bro 5 stars bro. Stars don't mean a **** thing once the letter is faxed in. This kid needs to stop being compared to Dalvin until he does Dalvin things. WRs? They're nice but nothing worldly. Wouldnt trade our guys for theirs. TE? Nonexistent. And finally QB. I never though Francois was a superstar. He had way too much hype and never did much besides being tough. That don't make you great though. This FSU team was vastly overrated and because of t people now think Bama is some juggernaut. Sorry but they lost a lot too and aren't as impressive as they once were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I dont care about strength of conference win and u get in, but ill leave it here u wrote enough and I just disagree I cant root for fsu I wont allow myself too, thats our enemy thats always been our enemy.

It's all good man. We are both Canes and want what's best for the Canes and it's ok to have a difference of opinion.

It's all good man. We are both Canes and want what's best for the Canes and it's ok to have a difference of opinion.

NOPE. We hate all things FSU and will never ever root for them. Canes fans do NOT root for FSU. EVER. PERIOD

NOPE. We hate all things FSU and will never ever root for them. Canes fans do NOT root for FSU. EVER. PERIOD

Can you gheys stop responding to me with this ****. Getting pretty annoying to ignore half the ***ing forum. Please block me back.

Can you gheys stop responding to me with this ****. Getting pretty annoying to ignore half the ***ing forum. Please block me back.

Your dad must be sad for raising such a soft p\_/ssy. Baby back *****

Advertisement
Back