ATTENTION FSU cucks. Your boys got hammered. What now?

I dont care about strength of conference win and u get in, but ill leave it here u wrote enough and I just disagree I cant root for fsu I wont allow myself too, thats our enemy thats always been our enemy.

It's all good man. We are both Canes and want what's best for the Canes and it's ok to have a difference of opinion.

NOPE. We hate all things FSU and will never ever root for them. Canes fans do NOT root for FSU. EVER. PERIOD

Can you gheys stop responding to me with this ****. Getting pretty annoying to ignore half the ***ing forum. Please block me back.

Your dad must be sad for raising such a soft p\_/ssy. Baby back *****

LOL. Only a 2 inch **** inbred fat *** would say something like that on the internet. I'm stationed out in Cali if you want to come out here and say that to me like a man. Otherwise shut your fat *** up.

Advertisement
It's all good man. We are both Canes and want what's best for the Canes and it's ok to have a difference of opinion.

NOPE. We hate all things FSU and will never ever root for them. Canes fans do NOT root for FSU. EVER. PERIOD

Can you gheys stop responding to me with this ****. Getting pretty annoying to ignore half the ***ing forum. Please block me back.

Your dad must be sad for raising such a soft p\_/ssy. Baby back *****

LOL. Only a 2 inch **** inbred fat *** would say something like that on the internet. I'm stationed out in Cali if you want to come out here and say that to me like a man. Otherwise shut your fat *** up.

U MADDDDDDDDDD

So sorry about your precious Noles!

Great...Let's derail another thread talking about who's worse, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back