ATTENTION FSU cucks. Your boys got hammered. What now?

Gentlemen - there is a special pride, a special set of bragging rights, when your team is responsible for giving another great team their only loss of the season. Perhaps no one here is old enough to remember what that feels like, but we used to do this on the regular.

In '85, '86 and '87 we did it to Oklahoma. In '89 we did it to Notre Dame. In '87, '88, '92 and '94 we did it to FSU. In '83 to the "invincible" Nebraska Cornhskers and in '84 to the Gators.

It doesn't mean that you are "rooting" for the competition, it means you want to play and beat the best and are not afraid to punch them in their mouth!

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Wouldn't it have been better if we beat them at their best in their house to make it that much sweeter and no excuses

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No. It's better if they get crushed on a national stage and then two weeks later we hand them a season-ending loss at their house. I dislike Saban as much as anyone, but I can't get on board with a Canes fans rooting for FSU or UF.

Gentlemen - there is a special pride, a special set of bragging rights, when your team is responsible for giving another great team their only loss of the season.

There is also a special set of bragging rights knowing that you can virtually end the season of your hated rival in week three of a college football season.
It will feel much sweeter if we do that.

Gentlemen - there is a special pride, a special set of bragging rights, when your team is responsible for giving another great team their only loss of the season. Perhaps no one here is old enough to remember what that feels like, but we used to do this on the regular.

In '85, '86 and '87 we did it to Oklahoma. In '89 we did it to Notre Dame. In '87, '88, '92 and '94 we did it to FSU. In '83 to the "invincible" Nebraska Cornhskers and in '84 to the Gators.

It doesn't mean that you are "rooting" for the competition, it means you want to play and beat the best and are not afraid to punch them in their mouth!

GO CANES!!

See, the thing is that I don't want them to be considered "the best." I'm perfectly content with beating them if they're a 4-loss team. The better FSU is, the more of an impact they have on recruiting. A non-elite FSU is better for us than the converse.

The NoleCanes on this board are ****ing crying themselves to sleep.

Is that what you're going to be next year? You said you wanted FSU to be undefeated when we played each other in 2018. You seem like a giant douche hypocrite right now.
No, you seem upset they lost.

And, nice trying to take my comment out of context, but is was in response to guys like you & the rest who were pulling hard for FSU this year.

I said next year it would make more sense because we would be a legit title contender, then SOS would matter more.

What are you so upset about? Shouldn't you be happy our long time hated rival lost?
I'm always glad when they lose because Jimbo's teams don't "play for pride." If there is a little less to play for that season, they don't play to their highest level. Except when they play us. 3 years in a row we let them crawl out of the backseat and steer us off course. Remeber when we lost to that little who couldn't cut it ND?

That said, all these little tough guys thinking their hard because they're cheering a kid ripped up his knee don't get it. I don't care who they have or don't have. We back or not?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
First fugger to down vote OP, needs to be banned

I down voted. I didn't root for FSU or Bama. Didn't take a side. But logic dictates that beating a #1 ranked team is better than a lower ranked team. I'm a pragmatic dude.

Logically yes as it relates to strength of schedule but beating a top 10 F$U and winning the ACC would still put us in the playoffs. Additionally, the recruiting impact of F$U beating Alabaga would be far worse in my opinion. Either way, I can't root for F$U.

Last edited:

GO CANES!!

No. Our team is not at that level yet. For me, it's about making sure that UF and FSU aren't better than Miami. Talent-wise right now, FSU is and if Francois wasn't knocked out for the season (potentially) I'd have us as underdogs going into Tally. Now, we have a chance at them given their lack of QB now.

I'm just happy the gators still can't score on offense.

Lol @ that offense.

It is, offensive.

They're in real trouble without that QB. Defense looked solid, but their offense is crap. Looks like Miami is once again the class of the state.

Advertisement

GO CANES!!

No. Our team is not at that level yet. For me, it's about making sure that UF and FSU aren't better than Miami. Talent-wise right now, FSU is and if Francois wasn't knocked out for the season (potentially) I'd have us as underdogs going into Tally. Now, we have a chance at them given their lack of QB now.

Bro, we had "a chance" before Francois got hurt. It's a rivalry game dude. The teams aren't that far apart at all. We lost to them by 1 point last year and only by 1 score the 2 years prior.

They will be out for blood. We better hope the Canes are ready because fswho are ready to ruin our year. Their defense will be pinning their ears back. They have nothing to lose, NOW. Rosier will be vital for this game and of course our defense.

Advertisement

GO CANES!!

The fact that you think talent wise we are inferior to FSU is the gayest soft shouldered bxtch sht a Cane fan could ever say... not to mention obviously clueless. Gives credibility to a thread like this being created in the 1st place.

They have nothing to lose,

I don't think this means what you think it means.

They have nothing to lose??? Everybody and their grandmother in the media has picked them to go to the playoffs. The expectations and pressure is on them to win or else their season could be over before October.
They have a lot to lose.

Disclaimer: a fxggot started this thread

Disclaimer: posted by one of the dumbest cūnts on this site.

At some point someone is going to post a list of your retardations and we're all going to have a huge laugh.

Congratulations on being considered one of the lowest IQ posters on this site.

Last edited:
Advertisement

GO CANES!!

The fact that you think talent wise we are inferior to FSU is the gayest soft shouldered bxtch sht a Cane fan could ever say... not to mention obviously clueless. Gives credibility to a thread like this being created in the 1st place.

Can't believe all the ness in this thread started by the ultimate , the OP. 2 inch **** and an even smaller brain. Presented with facts about how the SEC is and has been a far bigger threat to us than FSU and he stares at you like a retarded monkey, pounds his chest, throws his ***** (thoughts) at you, and calls you an FSU fan. You can't make up this level of ******. SEC and their $20 million more per season are laughing at us as we're begging our fans for $2 million to finish the **** IPF.

GO CANES!!

Cuck.

This isn't even that big of a deal. Some of you guys are so obsessed with FSU it's pretty f'ing disturbing. I only care about Miami and what's best for the program. I don't go around stalking our rivals. Yall have some little man syndrome for real. I don't really give a **** about this.
Lmao obviously you do. 3rd post on the first page! :monkey-serious:

What?

Can't believe all the ness in this thread started by the ultimate , the OP. 2 inch **** and an even smaller brain. Presented with facts about how the SEC is and has been a far bigger threat to us than FSU and he stares at you like a retarded monkey, pounds his chest, throws his ***** (thoughts) at you, and calls you an FSU fan. You can't make up this level of ******. SEC and their $20 million more per season are laughing at us as we're begging our fans for $2 million to finish the **** IPF.

L
O
L

Look at this FSU cuck, it's the morning after, and he's still butthurt about his noles losing. How many posts is that, hugehoneytwat, white knighting for FSU and mourning their loss?

Your noles lost - get the fūck over it and get your *** back to whorechant

Advertisement
Back