2025 ATH Trey McNutt - Cleveland, OH

Advertisement
If we take Fitzgerald over this kid…LOL
2018_10_mia_columbus60th_643w_1539962385.jpg

71116299007-usatsi-21601363.jpg

Advertisement
****. Sorry your guy was told he’s not wanted. Thats tough to hear. I’m sure there’s lot of emotion right now but coaches miss all the time everywhere. Hope he balls out wherever he ends up. Is what it is.

Only issue I have is acting like someone uncovered Ny Carr like an unknown diamond in the rough lol. Kid was a top 100 recruit from the get go.

Advertisement
****. Sorry your guy was told he’s not wanted. Thats tough to hear. I’m sure there’s lot of emotion right now but coaches miss all the time everywhere. Hope he balls out wherever he ends up. Is what it is.

Only issue I have is acting like someone uncovered Ny Carr like an unknown diamond in the rough lol. Kid was a top 100 recruit from the get go.

Who's acting like they uncovered Ny? I simply brought him to the table. Trey is a top 30 player lol. I didn't "uncover" him either just simply piqued interest and put us in pole position. I'm not a talent evaluator just a connector.

ummm.... Trey Mcnutt is as well brudda

Advertisement
I feel like every staff has one (or two) position group(s) that absolutely make you scratch your head at the evaluations.

DB seems to just be a WTF with this staff or at least Guidry on down…. I know Mario is a star ***** so hard to believe he doesn’t want this kid

Advertisement
Who's acting like they uncovered Ny? I simply brought him to the table. Trey is a top 30 player lol. I didn't "uncover" him either just simply piqued interest and put us in pole position. I'm not a talent evaluator just a connector.
I have a question just out of curiosity and total ignorance about what goes on. Why was he in the Gables but not on campus, and does that have anything to do with why the staff treated him as they apparently did? Again, it's none of my business, but I'm trying to understand what happened.
In any case, I appreciate what you do and the information you bring to the board.

I have a question just out of curiosity and total ignorance about what goes on. Why was he in the Gables but not on campus, and does that have anything to do with why the staff treated him as they apparently did? Again, it's none of my business, but I'm trying to understand what happened.
In any case, I appreciate what you do and the information you bring to the board.

He was here specifically for an unofficial visit with his mom and brother.

Advertisement
Back