2025 ATH Trey McNutt - Cleveland, OH

I will bust a McNutt if this kid signs here.

Yeah, @Confidence1000 you heard me. Fight me.
@OrangeBowlMagic Nuh uh! No! You know god**** well what you did.

Arresting Under Arrest GIF by ABC Network

Take some time to cool off.

@PIPO Always on the lookout. I appreciate you

Advertisement
****. Cowpens makes a lot of sense
Why do you say that? Are you familiar with the area?

He was a sharecropper getting paid almost nothing. He somehow found out that they were paying 5 times more for the same labor in Jacksonville, Florida. Eventually he went and found it to be true, then came back and told the other black residents of Cherokee County. He coordinated transportation and began to take everyone down to Jacksonville for work. The SC landowners were ****ed so they had meetings about him and after consulting with the Jacksonville landowner(s) devised a plan to ambush and murder him. They tried to execute the plan in Jacksonville to avoid the backlash in Cherokee County SC. Fortunately my grandfather was able to kill both men and recognized them as SC residents.

He received a lynching date by the authorities of SC and FL. He packed my mother and her 7 siblings up and left for the North to keep the heat off of the rest of family which is massive down there. They only wanted him. They went to Harlem first but he said it was packed (too city/dense). Ended up in Cleveland due to the work/labor opportunities mainly the steel industry. He did the same things here, helping to enter black workers into the labor unions and he was known for getting the men in his neighborhood (Hough; where the Hough Riots took place) factory jobs and keep them employed, providing food, rides to work and taught the whole hood how to fish at Lake Erie.

All of his nine sisters eventually moved here shortly after, so we are deep here as well. So deep that we’ve hosted the family reunion here more than Greenville, Cowpens, Norfolk VA, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Atlanta GA, Washington DC etc (any city down south) has.

He was a sharecropper getting paid almost nothing. He somehow found out that they were paying 5 times more for the same labor in Jacksonville, Florida. Eventually he went and found it to be true, then came back and told the other black residents of Cherokee County. He coordinated transportation and began to take everyone down to Jacksonville for work. The SC landowners were ****ed so they had meetings about him and after consulting with the Jacksonville landowner(s) devised a plan to ambush and murder him. They tried to execute the plan in Jacksonville to avoid the backlash in Cherokee County SC. Fortunately my grandfather was able to kill both men and recognized them as SC residents.

He received a lynching date by the authorities of SC and FL. He packed my mother and her 7 siblings up and left for the North to keep the heat off of the rest of family which is massive down there. They only wanted him. They went to Harlem first but he said it was packed (too city/dense). Ended up in Cleveland due to the work/labor opportunities mainly the steel industry. He did the same things here, helping to enter black workers into the labor unions and he was known for getting the men in his neighborhood (Hough; where the Hough Riots took place) factory jobs and keep them employed, providing food, rides to work and taught the whole hood how to fish at Lake Erie.

All of his nine sisters eventually moved here shortly after, so we are deep here as well. So deep that we’ve hosted the family reunion here more than Greenville, Cowpens, Norfolk VA, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Atlanta GA, Washington DC etc (any city down south) has.
Yes very familiar. I drive past the exit every day on my way to the gym

It gets weird fast

Also ironically I grew up very close to Cleveland so I know a lot about the Lake Erie area as well

Advertisement

I wish I could like this post a thousand times. A true black hero. There should be a movie about him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get mad too often. They've rejected plenty of kids I served up but this one won't age well. Trey turned 17 two weeks ago. He's a baby and only going to get better and has a verified 10.4. And btw he was about to be a Florida boy but I'm saying too much so I'm going to step away from the keyboard 🙏🏼

Advertisement
I don't get mad too often. They've rejected plenty of kids I served up but this one won't age well. Trey turned 17 two weeks ago. He's a baby and only going to get better and has a verified 10.4. And btw he was about to be a Florida boy but I'm saying too much so I'm going to step away from the keyboard 🙏🏼

Would love to hear the details on this when/if you can.

If we take Fitzgerald over this kid…LOL
Fitzgerald is the real deal and is being recruited by big hitters. This is not the hill to die on.

But with that being said we are only taking 1 safety so far that ive seen us interested in. Fitzgerald and no one else so the staff should take him and push for Trey.

Amari wallace is a nickle btw

Fitzgerald is the real deal and is being recruited by big hitters. This is not the hill to die on.

But with that being said we are only taking 1 safety so far that ive seen us interested in. Fitzgerald and no one else so the staff should take him and push for Trey.

Amari wallace is a nickle btw
Personally disagree but we’ll see.

Slow as molasses and apparently they want to see him at corner, which is par of the course. We’ll see how his senior season goes.

Advertisement
Back