ATH Herb Waters 2012 Senior Highlights

Advertisement
His best position, IMO, is wide receiver. Possession guy. Short area quickness. Ain't ever gonna beat anyone deep though. If he can master routes, he'll be able to play here...I like him a lot, but I don't necessarily think he play until his junior year.

This

6'2 my *** he is 5'11 170

stop it D money

5.jpg
View Photo Gallery (15)Add to Favorites

Wide Receiver
Homestead, Florida
Homestead
View Map
  • Ht:6'1"
  • Wt:170 lbs
  • Class:2012 (High School)

5'11 wut?

I like Herb Waters... Solid WR with good quickness. Allen Hurns style although I'd say Waters could have more playmaking ability than Hurns.

Hurns is like 6'3 this sguy is 5'11 6 ft at the most...hurns can also get behind people as he has proved numerous times this year...

Advertisement
I like Herb Waters... Solid WR with good quickness. Allen Hurns style although I'd say Waters could have more playmaking ability than Hurns.

Hurns is like 6'3 this sguy is 5'11 6 ft at the most...hurns can also get behind people as he has proved numerous times this year...

Homie you're hating on Herb like he stole your spot!! LOL

Waters looks like he'll be able to get by people in college. He can work on his routes and I'm sure he'll get quicker/faster training at the U...

He seems like a better version of Thearon Collier. Little bigger, little faster.

Collier made an impact right away though because he knew how to run routes and get open, and I think Waters can crack the rotation early.

Advertisement
Collier made an impact right away though because he knew how to run routes and get open, and I think Waters can crack the rotation early.

Waters and Lewis both have the quickness and savvy to play early, IMO.

Waters and Lewis both have the quickness and savvy to play early, IMO.

I absolutely agree. You see it all the time. Its not always the 4.3 guys that make an impact at this level. So many DB's are so raw that any receiver with some wiggle is going to dust them, and the route runners make instant impacts.

He's measured at 6 or above on every major scouting service. But you're right corchvern I'm sure their measurements are nothing compared to your eye test from the stands.

He's measured at 6 or above on every major scouting service. But you're right corchvern I'm sure their measurements are nothing compared to your eye test from the stands.

LOL dude looks small from the stands ....For what its worth my boy who use to coah at homestead said Herb use to embarass AJ leggett on numerous occassions so maybe he might be the goods....dude still looks slow to me..but i guess he must be more quick than fast. but he even he admits he looks slow on tape but that he has football speed and he plays fast.. but i think he is a little bias

Last edited:
Advertisement
He seems like a better version of Thearon Collier. Little bigger, little faster.

I was just going to make a comparison to Collier. this guy has very good shake and burst (he is very sudden). he does not have elite top end speed but that is not crucial. he makes guys miss in a phone booth

he has a longer frame than collier though and is probably more athletic all around. I like this guy a lot (I was high on him before this vid and like him even more now). very good pick up for us

Advertisement
Jerry Rice did not run a 4.3 40 and is the GOAT. Some folks here are lost in terms of player evaluation. Completely lost.

6'2 my *** he is 5'11 170

stop it D money

5'11 wut?

Dont believe that he might be 6'ft with shoes on but dude is 5'11 ive seen him live

I'm pretty sure you play football with shoes on. Just sayin.

I was waiting for somebody to say it. Come on Vern, don't be a idiot bro.

Tyrann Mathieu told me he doesn't care about size, 40 times, or stars. 5'10 170. 4.9 speed. and 3 star recruit.

Advertisement
Back