At some point I hope Tate gets a shot at QB...

Advertisement
I hate watching other college football teams cause literally every other QB looks better than Jarren. I dont mean just passing I mean all around as a QB, a player. He's not a world beater as a passer either. Nothing about Jarren scares any teams. There's no spark, no excitement, just dull overly safe QB play. As bad as Kosi has been throwing he has been more of a threat to defenses.

Thing is i bet Jarren would look like that if he was in those offenses. I watch USC last week and **** just open almost every play.

It’s somewhere in between the offense we run/needs to learn and OL play

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm gonna say the offense didn't get any better or worse with Perry (I fully admit, I thought it would improve).
Not feeling Jarren or Perry tbh. I don't think either one ran the offense well or did enough to say "yep, that's clearly the guy."

If we get stomped by FSU, I'm more than happy to see Tate get a shot.

Agree. Im not hating. I just dont see anything great from either. Perry is willing to do deep and takes less sacks. Williams is very accurate but takes alot of sacks and doesn't throw down the field.

Advertisement
This dude is a quitter and a cry baby I don’t understand you guys yawning to see him on the field... he has left the team twice this year and he’s only been here since January..... had it been another player on the team you guys would be calling for his dismissal

When did he leave? Jarren didn't come to practice last Wednesday. Jarren wanted to leave last year after he didn't get the job and had to be babied to stay. Should have let him leave.

@SSCanes said I'm gonna say we see a couple different looks with him this weekend. Certainly, when we are in the red zone

Ive been thinking this as well.

I stand by my statement and post last week. The plan was to play him last week in a series ... I know this seems like a broken record and I got ridicule a little bit from jumping the gun which is all good but I highly think this may be it if we have a slow pace and can't move the ball we may see him like for real, for real . The Fsu defense will be caught off guard and we will move the chains at will.

Believe that!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
When did he leave? Jarren didn't come to practice last Wednesday. Jarren wanted to leave last year after he didn't get the job and had to be babied to stay. Should have let him leave.
First time when he lost the QB race and again last week ... I m not believing any medical BS excuse being that he left OState also that falls in the quitter category. And Jarrens a cry baby too, these jits feel that they are entitled but don’t have the proof/ stats to act the way that they do.

First time when he lost the QB race and again last week ... I m not believing any medical BS excuse being that he left OState also that falls in the quitter category. And Jarrens a cry baby too, these jits feel that they are entitled but don’t have the proof/ stats to act the way that they do.

Good QBs transfer literally every year. The best QBs in college football lately have been transfers.

Advertisement
I hate watching other college football teams cause literally every other QB looks better than Jarren. I dont mean just passing I mean all around as a QB, a player. He's not a world beater as a passer either. Nothing about Jarren scares any teams. There's no spark, no excitement, just dull overly safe QB play. As bad as Kosi has been throwing he has been more of a threat to defenses.
more of a threat with those 3 straight under 200 passing yard performances? Yeah ok lol:monkey-serious:

For one reason...his record as a winner:
"For his high school career, Martell went 43-0 as a starter, throwing for 7,507 yards with 113 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Martell also ran for 2,294 yards with 35 touchdowns. As a senior, Martell threw for 2,362 yards with 41 touchdowns and one interception. He also rushed for 1,257 yards and 21 touchdowns."

Practice is one thing, game time is a whole different atmosphere and some players shine on game day, others choke. If pretty looking counted Bernie would never have been tried at QB.

why dont you pull up kyle wrights stats while you have a chance. go back to the rock fraggle you are drunk:

HIGH SCHOOL: Widely regarded as the nation's top high school quarterback...Described by his coach as "a once in a lifetime type of player"...Led his school to two consecutive North Coast Section 3A East Bay championships...As a senior in 2002, passed for 2,825 yards and 37 touchdowns while completing 61 percent (167 of 282) of his passes, with only four interceptions...Rushed for 313 yards and five touchdowns...As a junior in 2001, completed 183 of 302 (60.6 percent) for 3,100 yards and 29 touchdowns with six interceptions and rushed for eight touchdowns...Named the 2002-03 Gatorade National High School Football Player of the Year (recognizing athletic achievement, overall character and academic achievement)...A Parade All-American...A second-team selection on the USA Today All-America team...SuperPrep National Player of the Year...Rated the nation's No. 1 player and the No. 1 quarterback on Allen Wallace's SuperPrep Elite 50...The No. 1 player in the Far West by Allen Wallace's SuperPrep...The No. 2 player in the nation and the No. 2 quarterback by Tom Lemming's Prep Football Report...The nation's No. 3 player on The Insiders.com Top 100...First-team selection on The Insiders.com All-America team...The nation's No. 5 player on the Rivals100 National Top 100...Member of the Palm Beach Post National Top 50...A two-time All-League, All-Area and All-Bay Area selection...Chose Miami over Southern California and Texas...Maintained a 3.1 grade-point average...Graduated high school in December 2002...Developed a program for fourth grade students called "Wright Step" (Stop, Think, Evaluate and Put into action) to help teach children how to make smart life decisions...Coached by Craig Bergman.

Who ever said; JW is the best passing Qb we ever had in decade may wanna hold back a little bit on that comment?

GR8 PLAY BUT THIS BALL IS CLEARLY UNDER THROWN AND COULD HAVE BEEN A TD IF POPE DIDN'T HAVE TO COME BACK FOR IT! Not knocking it but it's clear as day. Happy he made the play though.

Go Canes!
Perry has underthrown the deep ball at times too including one to pope during the va tech game. Regardless the position of the ball is wrong on Jarren here, he should have led the receiver more to the left and it would have been 6, that’s still the deepest ball we have seen any of our qbs throw this year

Advertisement
Back