At end of 2017, where will this DL be ranked in U History?

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
DHDLJDnWAAITX8h.jpg

Advertisement
It'll have its worked cut out to be better than '89 and '94. Those were the 2 best statistically (I think). '86, '01, '93, and some other 80s DLs were amazing too. But, this DL can be very good, if not great.

Last edited:
Norton and Tosh are as intimidating as anyone we have had on a roster since Sean T. Believe that.

**** Gus has made an enormous impact! Patchan looks like a different dude! Toolbox looks like he put 20 lbs of muscle on. Holy **** God help out opponents on 3rd downs.

Advertisement
All I know is that McIntosh is looking like, "if you do not hurry up and take that picture, I am going to.........

attachment.gif

When it's all said and done , I think this group of DEs will be the best we've had

Advertisement
Looking at that picture I don't think Martin has the frame to ever be play here at DT.Our DEs look bigger,guys like mCintosh and Bethel came in at around the same weight as Martin 265-270 and quickly added size but Martin hasn't,looks tiny for DT.

Scott finally looking like a DE, he showed burst against FSU last year but looked like a **** receiver out there

Advertisement
If both DT come back for their senior year it'll be the best front 7 in our history with 3 Jr linebackers and the killers we'd have upfront.. **** would be crazy my *****

Scott finally looking like a DE, he showed burst against FSU last year but looked like a **** receiver out there

[TWEET]896465597260718080[/TWEET]

Looks like he's going to have play by play guys scrambling for their media guides.

Patchan looks like a beast, been hitting weights hard, crazy thing is he is forgotten man..

Hope he is able to stay healthy and do his thing. Dline gonna be a bunch of savages trying to get reps.. LETS EAT!

Advertisement
How the **** are we going to find enough reps for all these D ends? I look forward to some extreme speed packages in 3rd & longs. I think the answer to Lu's question will be determined by Norton's health. He stays healthy and it has the potential to be up there with the best.

Big Mac is ready. You can see Garvins abs through his jersey.. the kid is gonna be a specimen here if Kool sticks around. Trent and Patch look like they put on some mass this offseason. Is #90 a walk on?

Advertisement
Back