Assistant coaches badmouthing UM's recruiting tactics

**** em. Don't care about nobody except this U. Gotta do what we gotta do.

Advertisement
Plus because his bump was so obviously intentional (they all are, but this guy was caught at an expensive dinner with the kid SMH LOL) there was a chance the penalties would have been more severe, including Muschamp being suspended for a game. So you can obviously see why it didn't go over well.

The idea that UF wanted to get rid of Joker sounds to me like a rumor made up after the fact.

Also, HCs know what their assistants are up to. I highly doubt Joker went rogue, Muschamp knew what was going on and Joker became the fall guy.

I've been waiting for UM to do this for years. It was infuriating listening to Shannon whine about how schools like LSU would come down here and break rules, but then claim he wouldn't turn anybody in. **** that. If you have dirt on these schools, turn them in. LMAO @ how butt hurt those assistants are.

I've been waiting for UM to do this for years. It was infuriating listening to Shannon whine about how schools like LSU would come down here and break rules, but then claim he wouldn't turn anybody in. **** that. If you have dirt on these schools, turn them in. LMAO @ how butt hurt those assistants are.

No doubt.

These assistants had free reign while we were going through the NCAA ****storm. I think its funny that they are basically admitting that they are ****ed because they can't cheat anymore.

Advertisement
Plus because his bump was so obviously intentional (they all are, but this guy was caught at an expensive dinner with the kid SMH LOL) there was a chance the penalties would have been more severe, including Muschamp being suspended for a game. So you can obviously see why it didn't go over well.

Muschamp's on the hottest seat and dirty recruiting out of desperation. He's a Charlie Pell without the wins. Obviously, the dude is loose cannon...Can't wait to see him go maverick and blow up the whole UF program.

Wouldn't Muffcramps being suspended technically increase your odds of winning that game?

Wouldn't Muffcramps being suspended technically increase your odds of winning that game?

LOL **** yea!

Advertisement
As long as we're following the rules and it's not the recruits bashing us, then IDGAF. Staff is in Beastmode

Sooo tired of the sources and unnamed people that talk **** but wont put their name on it. If you wanna speak on it, say you can quote me on that ****! Otherwise get bent. SI is a joke peddling bull**** like this and must mean just one thing... EVERYBODY SHOOK.

And I think people are underselling why others appear to be upset.

The 'bump' rule is nonsense. You're incredibly naive if you think coaches don't 'accidentally' run into recruits they're after all the time, Miami included. As far as recruiting goes its sort of like a frat, a lot of those coaches know each other and have played together, been grad assistants together, etc. So when you turn someone in over something that is almost universal in recruiting, and something that most have a gentleman's agreement not to report, then you're endangering people's livelihood. Sort of like how you don't try to injure teammates in camp, same concept. Nobody would care if it was a major violation because they all turn each other in for that stuff.

I mean Miami is the home team, anyone under the allusion that they don't 'run in' to recruits all the time? Cmon now. Either way this is all petty.

There was clearly more to it than just this. A coach doesn't get fired over something that is such a minor violation. Additionally, the Gators and Muschamp openly played dirty with recruiting, telling recruits that Miami would get the death penalty and was in serious trouble....so they shouldn't be whining about much of anything right now.

Advertisement
From SI:

“It’s bull----,” said one assistant, “Miami bumps and talks to kids more than anybody. They’ve started a war. They better watch out. You started messing with livelihoods and s--- is going to get dirty.”

Jesus H Christ, modern day America. Whatever happened to accountability in this country???!!! You break the rules then you´re messing with your own livelihood. Smgdh.

From SI:

“It’s bull----,” said one assistant, “Miami bumps and talks to kids more than anybody. They’ve started a war. They better watch out. You started messing with livelihoods and s--- is going to get dirty.”

Jesus H Christ, modern day America. Whatever happened to accountability in this country???!!! You break the rules then you´re messing with your own livelihood. Smgdh.

If we come into your backyard, recruit illegally, and steal your best players (very likely costing you your job), no biggie. But if you fight back, that's dirty man.

Advertisement
So instead of SI actually doing a little investigating of how UF under Muschump has recruited south florida, they write up that BS? Why not try find the root cause

Started a war? Uh ok

I'm so glad this happened. I'm sick of all these schools getting away with dirt down here. Then they cry foul when they finally get busted? Fuggaouttamyfacewitdatbull****.

I'm tired of the bagmen. I'm tired of the "advisors." I'm tired of the 7-on-7 coaches whose alma maters are our rivals transporting South Florida kids to SEC schools so they can "see what's out there." **** YOU.

You wanna play dirty? Let's play.

"Nobody trusts Miami."

Yeah, except for all the studs that have committed to the Canes.

To those *****-made anonymous assistants: get the **** off my block.

1.1ddmoted.jpg

Time to tighten this **** up, yo.

BTW, I don't really care about what Miami did. It's not typical but so what? All of it seems petty to me.

Sort of like the whole 'negative recruiting' thing. Is UF telling people Miami was gonna get the death penalty negative recruiting? I'd say no, especially when a bunch of idiots in the media were reporting it, so its not as if its a blatant lie or anything. Just like Miami now planting seeds about UF's staff not being there next year. Is that negative recruiting too? I'd say no, it's close enough to reality to be talked about.

I guess it all depends on where you sit. Recruiting is dirty, 'negative' is all in perception.
You're right. Recruiting is dirty. And if ufayg wanted to fire Phillips they should send UM a gift basket for giving them good cause for dismissal.

Advertisement
Back