Assistant coaches badmouthing UM's recruiting tactics

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
From SI:

quote:

The incident has sparked outrage among many assistants who recruit the Miami area. Three assistants, none of whom has ties to the University of Florida, said the Hurricanes have become pariahs in the recruiting world.

quote:

“It’s bull----,” said one assistant, “Miami bumps and talks to kids more than anybody. They’ve started a war. They better watch out. You started messing with livelihoods and s--- is going to get dirty.”

quote:

Said another assistant: “Nobody trusts Miami right now. You don’t even want to shake hands with them.”

quote:

“There’s a lot of street people in Miami," one of the assistants said. "How do you think they feel about what the University of Miami did to Joker Phillips?”

LOL at UF, who btw has a long and storied tradition of negative
Recruiting under Muschamp, complaining about UM recruiting tactics. Don't be mad that you are getting straight handled by Golden and Co. on the recruiting trail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
“It’s bull----,” said one assistant, “Miami bumps and talks to kids more than anybody. They’ve started a war. They better watch out. You started messing with livelihoods and s--- is going to get dirty.”

Oh god, the school that is located in the Miami area and is nearest to the kids talks to them more than anyone. NCAA should look into this, Miami is being some bad boys over there.

From SI:

quote:

The incident has sparked outrage among many assistants who recruit the Miami area. Three assistants, none of whom has ties to the University of Florida, said the Hurricanes have become pariahs in the recruiting world.

quote:

quote:

Said another assistant: “Nobody trusts Miami right now. You don’t even want to shake hands with them.”

quote:

“There’s a lot of street people in Miami," one of the assistants said. "How do you think they feel about what the University of Miami did to Joker Phillips?”

LOL at UF, who btw has a long and storied tradition of negative
Recruiting under Muschamp, complaining about UM recruiting tactics. Don't be mad that you are getting straight handled by Golden and Co. on the recruiting trail.

" Three assistants, none of whom has ties to the University of Florida"

....but F- UF anyways.

Advertisement
And that's why I need to have a coffee before I post, assistants are not tied to UF. My mistake, can a MOD change the title of the post?

What freakin clowns they are... Their complaints don't even make sense. Their downfall is their crazy *** coach and ***** record. Of they repeat the same **** as last year, Muschamp is gone... Recruits know that their trend is downward, ours is upwards. The trend is your friend and you need to position yourself in front of the trend...!!! Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
The team that use negative recruiting against us in the Shapiro issues complaining. .....lol yeah 2016 guys seem to trust just fine. We are done playing nice and I love it. Who dirtier than the whole SEC?

Advertisement
As don noted, it means we aren't taking their crap anymore and they are upset about it. We aren't letting them come in and push us around.

Advertisement
And that's why I need to have a coffee before I post, assistants are not tied to UF. My mistake, can a MOD change the title of the post?

So who are these guys then? Are they HS assistants from the area? Im confused as to who are the guys making these comments?

553.jpg

Attachments

• Butthurt.jpg
    Butthurt.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,257
I call BS....when the story about Joker Phillips came out, ESPN talked to several coaches and they all said UF should have been turned in because it was so blatant.

Advertisement
Back