Assistant coaches badmouthing UM's recruiting tactics

Im very interested in how this Valentine situation may fit into all this. The rumors have been that its Bama that challenged it with the SEC. Specifically Bama's So Fla Recruiting Coordinator, who happens to be???? And who is good friends with????

Interesting theory right there.

Cristobal doing Coley a favor? Hmmmm.

Advertisement
LOL, what are you even talking about?

I'm disappointed but unsurprised that you're lost already.

You're aware schools report hundreds of secondary violations per year correct? Rivals don't even bother wasting time reporting them because A. they're insignificant and result in no penalties and B. the schools report them themselves anyway. Again major schools literally report hundreds of these violations per year. Kiffin had an outrageous number for example.

Yes, I am aware of the concept and practice of self reporting to the NCAA. You live and you die by it. Tell me more.

As Franchise pointed out, there is a distinct and significant difference between the concept of "bumping" into a recruit and a coach taking him out to dinner during a no contact period. Surely you see that. Although you're of a breed that typically tries to compare the Gators' slogging and stumbling through college football with the Hurricanes' storied tradition. So it shouldn't surprise me that you might encounter difficulty contrasting two very different things.

Secondly, concerning the eligibility comment, that is not my take on the situation.

You're not Skip Bayless. Unlike him, you cannot manufacture your own facts and you are not entitled to "a take."

For example when this entire thing happened people were talking about how it was petty they put a kid's eligibility at stake over a secondary violation. Isn't that where the 'Miami will be banned from HS campuses' started?

Yes, yes it is. You read an article "written" by the perennially reckless Uncle Luke. That is your source. Uncle Luke was, as he most often is, wrong. You're repeating the words of an idiot, unless you got this idea from some other idiot.

And then you have this article. If you don't agree with how assistants will view it then take it up with them, I'm just telling you what's been said.

This article is fun and exciting and inspiring. Because assistant coaches, outside of the state of Florida presumably, have their jimmies rustled because we're wisening up.

I agree that if a kid is doing something dirty then that's his own fault.

What do you think Aaron Hernandez's punishment should be?

Thirdly, why are you talking about Miami's recruiting success? Who here said Miami hasn't been recruiting well? My 'community' comment was in general, I gave you specific examples of shady **** that is known to have happened that weren't reported. I'm not even sure where you're going with that. You seem argumentative and for what reason I don't know. If this turns into something major and gets Muschamp fired then all the better, I'm not a fan of his.

I'm talking about Miami's recruiting success because you alleged that when you report a recruiting violation to the NCAA, the "community" gets upset because you're "putting a kid's eligibility at risk." You went on to say it was a "lose-lose" situation. To which I say: Jordan Scarlett, Mark Walton, JaQuan Johnson, Dredrick Snelson, Dionte Mullins, Jack Allison, Jordan Cronkrite, Charles Perry, and my man Sam Bruce.

Now please kindly rotate your Florida Gator avatar 45 degrees to the right, and sit on it.

Im very interested in how this Valentine situation may fit into all this. The rumors have been that its Bama that challenged it with the SEC. Specifically Bama's So Fla Recruiting Coordinator, who happens to be???? And who is good friends with????

And himself. Bama f*cking LSU helps Cristobal. In this instance, its win win for everyone. Coley fires a shot and teaches Genron and Champagnat's program a lesson, pushes back against L$Us encroachment and shenanigans here, and the street agents they work with, while feeding his boy some info to ***** an SEC rival.

Advertisement

And himself. Bama f*cking LSU helps Cristobal. In this instance, its win win for everyone. Coley fires a shot and teaches Genron and Champagnat's program a lesson, pushes back against L$Us encroachment and shenanigans here, and the street agents they work with, while feeding his boy some info to ***** an SEC rival.

The problem I see is the rumored involvement of Genron with SBB and Ridley. But if he wasn't officially "involved" then there are a lot of connections here.

In closing. **** UF. **** Cristobal. **** Bama. **** LSU.
626.gif

so goetz is visiting us, genron has "renewed positivity", beard and ice on staff along with baez and coley.....OH WE COMIN

Perhaps we should ask them about Brandon Powell and the dead period....
I think they should. Collage coaches can still call high school coaches and they can still DM prospects on twitter and facebook during the dead period. Prospects can call coaches during the dead period. It is not hard to get in contact with a prospect within the rules during the dead period.

I guess the real reason Brandon Powell ditched UM for UF was so that he could major in Arts & Crafts.

They got Arts and Crafts there?

Advertisement
Very well could be folks in Gainesville, but SI folks are butt tight with Urban Meyer and his coaching tree. Don't sleep on Urbie.

You're aware schools report hundreds of secondary violations per year correct? Rivals don't even bother wasting time reporting them because A. they're insignificant and result in no penalties and B. the schools report them themselves anyway. Again major schools literally report hundreds of these violations per year. Kiffin had an outrageous number for example.

Yes, I am aware of the concept and practice of self reporting to the NCAA. You live and you die by it. Tell me more.

As Franchise pointed out, there is a distinct and significant difference between the concept of "bumping" into a recruit and a coach taking him out to dinner during a no contact period. Surely you see that. Although you're of a breed that typically tries to compare the Gators' slogging and stumbling through college football with the Hurricanes' storied tradition. So it shouldn't surprise me that you might encounter difficulty contrasting two very different things.

Secondly, concerning the eligibility comment, that is not my take on the situation.

You're not Skip Bayless. Unlike him, you cannot manufacture your own facts and you are not entitled to "a take."

For example when this entire thing happened people were talking about how it was petty they put a kid's eligibility at stake over a secondary violation. Isn't that where the 'Miami will be banned from HS campuses' started?

Yes, yes it is. You read an article "written" by the perennially reckless Uncle Luke. That is your source. Uncle Luke was, as he most often is, wrong. You're repeating the words of an idiot, unless you got this idea from some other idiot.

And then you have this article. If you don't agree with how assistants will view it then take it up with them, I'm just telling you what's been said.

This article is fun and exciting and inspiring. Because assistant coaches, outside of the state of Florida presumably, have their jimmies rustled because we're wisening up.

Thirdly, why are you talking about Miami's recruiting success? Who here said Miami hasn't been recruiting well? My 'community' comment was in general, I gave you specific examples of shady **** that is known to have happened that weren't reported. I'm not even sure where you're going with that. You seem argumentative and for what reason I don't know. If this turns into something major and gets Muschamp fired then all the better, I'm not a fan of his.

I'm talking about Miami's recruiting success because you alleged that when you report a recruiting violation to the NCAA, the "community" gets upset because you're "putting a kid's eligibility at risk." You went on to say it was a "lose-lose" situation. To which I say: Jordan Scarlett, Mark Walton, JaQuan Johnson, Dredrick Snelson, Dionte Mullins, Jack Allison, Jordan Cronkrite, Charles Perry, and my man Sam Bruce.

Now please kindly rotate your Florida Gator avatar 45 degrees to the right, and sit on it.

254.gif

Great news! It only took Golden 4 yrs to figure this **** out.

Yep. Not a thing impacted recruiting the last few years. NCAA actually never happened. Just a myth created by Golden before he got here to lay out excuses.

4 years to figure it out would actually be quick considering Randy was in SFL all is life and couldn't figure it out enough to either recruit well or keep us out of trouble

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
For years with the "cloud" no assistant coaches from other schools complained or said **** about Miami recruiting. While our coaches undoubtably dealt with all the lies and fear mongering. Cloud is gone..local sola kids want to once again play for the U.. So guess what... Every college program that has been feastingin SFLa. Is back to. Accusing the U... Means coaches are doing their jobs and recruiting is back on track.. We have a shot with the better players... Good to see and hear

Ok, so no point to make.

Clearly you're lost. No one ever argued the 'bump' wasn't intentional. You argued I didn't know **** about reporting practices to which I responded that schools report secondary violations like this all the time. And guess what, as of this moment its still being classified as secondary. So my point still stands, the only reason this story is getting any attention is because one school turned in another for a secondary violation, which almost never happens. I do not care that Miami did it and I also already acknowledged that I would have done the same.

As to the tradition comment I don't even know what you're talking about, I'm pretty sure I've never even addressed you outside this thread. So ok I guess.

Ok? It's a message board, everybody has a 'take.' If that's your view then you're not entitled to a take either, so why are you here commenting then? What facts were manufactured again? Another nothing comment.

Ok and? Take up whatever issues you have with Luke.

Again, ok.

This is related how? Murder=NCAA violation? LMFAO. And I love how you threw that out there like I'm supposed to defend him or something. He's a piece of ****. But just to engage you, I think he's the greatest football player who ever lived and we should build a statue of him. There, was that were you were expecting me to say?

Your statement has nothing to do with mine. I never specifically said the community that Miami recruits from, so I don't know what your point is. I was speaking generally. And I'm pretty sure I prefaced that statement by giving an example UF-related as to how people can be butthurt if you choose to do the right thing. Coaches in Gainesville banned Meyer from campus at one point. If any local community felt that coaches were ******** kids whether via scholarships or via turning them into the NCAA, I'd expect backlash.

But great job, you won this all-important E-Beef. I'll run back to my double wide now.

See Bold.

**** the Gators they can keep they punkass out of South Florida and stay they *** in Duval and Central and North Florida things are about to change in the 305!!!

Advertisement
Back