Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no respect at all for a kid dumb enough to go play defense for a team that ain't even hired a coordinator just because the head coach happens to be the same color is he is and communicates in street slang because it's "hip." **** him. **** FSU. May he lose every game he ever plays in.

Advertisement
Lots if excuse making and justifying of losing yet another blue chip kid.

If you cant land the elite blue chips at a position of need coming off a 10 win season, then GTFOH (Rumph and Banda)

Cucknecticut continues to haunt this staff. Hopefully, they learn their lesson and cut loose future fake commits who are eating space in the class while so overtly trolling UM and pimping another school. Gotta be smarter.

And that 26305 **** was an embarrassment and abomination to the core.

And LOL at the weaklings already making excuses for not signing Surtain. "We never stood a chance" is already echoing in the halls of CIS. Why didn't we stand a chance for a local guy who one of our coaches coached and whose dad got the Heritage job, in part, on the recommendation of our DB coach.

I expect to land Surtain, Campbell, Nesta and Chatfield, and so should any other UM fan who wants this program back where it should be. We can't keep losing big fish and making excuses like we never stood a chance.

Standing ovation.

We consitently lose out on the truly elite.

Then those same slurpers use the lack of elite talent to excuse being 80th in the nation on third down.

If you are excusing the failures to land the blue chippers, you are part of the problem.

DB class is already A+.

Not without Campbell. Campbell or Surtain (w Campbell being much more likely imo) make it an A+

Skeeter,notice how they say DB class to include the safeties Hall and Frierson instead of CB class since we ony hace Ivey and Blades,who was a back up at ST Thomas.No Campbell and Richt needs to replace Rumf.

DB class is already A+.

Not without Campbell. Campbell or Surtain (w Campbell being much more likely imo) make it an A+

Skeeter,notice how they say DB class to include the safeties Hall and Frierson instead of CB class since we ony hace Ivey and Blades,who was a back up at ST Thomas.No Campbell and Richt needs to replace Rumf.

Notice how every CB we just landed is a higher rated prospect than anybody on the team currently except for Bandy, who Rumph also landed?

Advertisement
I got no respect at all for a kid dumb enough to go play defense for a team that ain't even hired a coordinator just because the head coach happens to be the same color is he is and communicates in street slang because it's "hip." **** him. **** FSU. May he lose every game he ever plays in.

Yes show those true colors

Cucknecticut continues to haunt this staff. Hopefully, they learn their lesson and cut loose future fake commits who are eating space in the class while so overtly trolling UM and pimping another school. Gotta be smarter.

And LOL at the weaklings already making excuses for not signing Surtain. "We never stood a chance" is already echoing in the halls of CIS. Why didn't we stand a chance for a local guy who one of our coaches coached and whose dad got the Heritage job, in part, on the recommendation of our DB coach.

I expect to land Surtain, Campbell, Nesta and Chatfield, and so should any other UM fan who wants this program back where it should be. We can't keep losing big fish and making excuses like we never stood a chance.

Standing ovation.

We consitently lose out on the truly elite. That’s a contradiction.

Then those same slurpers use the lack of elite talent to excuse being 80th in the nation on third down.

If you are excusing the failures to land the blue chippers, you are part of the problem.

How can you have a top 5 class and consistently lose on the elite?

Explain yourself.

We didn’t flip a kid that was already committed, committed to them for a year.

Advertisement
Kid preaching loyalty when his new HC has coached at 3 schools in the last 12 months. LOL

If Samuel bought the "loyalty" wrap from Tagfart of all people, then I question his sanity. Proof that these kids can be sold if you try hard enough to sell them.

Standing ovation.

We consitently lose out on the truly elite.

The Trolls must be out of school. Band this maricon.

Oh great the Radio and Skrong black head coach cliches are coming out again with Tagfart. A corch is a corch, don't matter the color.

Advertisement

Standing ovation.

Explain yourself.

We didn't flip him because we did a poor job recruiting him in the first place. I don't think he was committed there for a year, and he was never committed to Tagfart.

If you can't flip a local kid, who, from all accounts, wanted to be a Cane, from a toilet fire of a program with a new HC with a losing career record and no DC, then we fcked up. It's OK to admit we messed this one up. We can still be rabid UM fans and admit this was a big L all the way around.

No, Ivan’s tuned in to this recruiting stuff. He just doesn’t want Rick to waist his in-home visit.
I guess my intuition was correct Mr. Know it all **** for brains. Richt should’ve done the in-home with Asante don’t you think?

who cares? you really think an in home would have been some magic wand??? you are arguing a point that can't be proven. kid stuck with his original commitment. that's not a shocker. and its FSU. despite a lot of the trash talk on the board FSU is still a top program.
I really think we’ll never know now right buddy? It could have made a difference if he would have showed up since kids are impressionable.

“sante Samuel @godschild3_ on @FSUFootball signing: “@CoachTaggart just keeps it real, and it’s easier to relate to him than other coaches because he’s kind of hip to the game. He knows what us young, black, African-American kids are going through.”

Lol at this quote. Taggart really Shannon 2.0
So kid didn't want to play for Richt because he's white?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

He was willing to play for Jumbo so noooo.....

Advertisement

Yes show those true colors

Only colors I care about are orange and green. Kid typed with his own fingers that he went because Willie is an African-American just like he is and as such speaks the same language as he does, and that makes him "hip." Now you want to act like there's something wrong with people who thing that that is a completely stupid reasoning for basing such an important decision? Going to a certain college because the coach is the same color as you is as stupid as going because you wear the same size shoes. It's trivial.

Standing ovation.

Explain yourself.

We didn't flip him because we did a poor job recruiting him in the first place. I don't think he was committed there for a year, and he was never committed to Tagfart.

If you can't flip a local kid, who, from all accounts, wanted to be a Cane, from a toilet fire of a program with a new HC with a losing career record and no DC, then we fcked up. It's OK to admit we messed this one up. We can still be rabid UM fans and admit this was a big L all the way around.

Sure, let’s spend the rest of the day dwelling on someone we didn’t flip at the last minute.

Y'all a trip. Most of you don't know a **** thing. You don't know **** about football outside of being able to read a scoreboard. You don't know **** about recruiting outside of star ratings. You come here slurping up every little tidbit of information from those who do and treat it like it's the gospel. The thing about insider information is that it's usually conjecture based off of whispers, rumors, and 3rd party interactions. "I heard from a good friend who knows his uncle..." You sometimes forget that we're dealing with kids here. Teenagers like some of y'all have at home, and like a good many of you still act like. Young people who struggle with tough decisions like, "do this shirt go with these pants?" are trying to make a decision that will impact the rest of their lives. They're dealing with grown *** men trashing them on social media. They got loan shark types like Willie Taggart promising them all kinds of bull****. They got people trying to bribe them with they type of money and gifts they've never seen...

You want to get the info as soon as it's out? You want to know who's in these kids' ear, what they're trying to sell them, and some insider analysis on whether they might take the bait? You're in the best spot on the internet. But you need to understand the information for what it is. If you want information that's sourced, independently verified, edited, and authorized for official release, read the ****ing Herald. The nerve of some of you entitled pricks who try to use this site as a forum to bash those who provide it. You in here slurping up every drop they'll give you and gonna ***** about how it tastes.
Well said brother

I never thought he was coming here. How many FSU legacy kids have we gotten in the past decade? Posters were hype at the idea then some how reached the point of belief when it was said he was serious about Miami. Campbell or Surtain and this will all be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back