Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He didn't jerk Miami around like that ******* bum. Best of luck to him. He kept it professional.

Watching the coaches sht themselves on Jobe was embarrassing. I am okay with going to CT to take a last swing, but tweeting the ST stuff was horrendous.

naa man.. .WE HAD TO WISH HIM LUCK AND TELL HIM TO GO TO BAMA SO HE CAN BE HAPPY... THOSE ARE THE COACHES WE HAVE... we dont have the type of coaches that disrespect other schools like dabo and clemson did to us..... we cant even celebrate on fsu field after beating them

You *******, Dabo berated his team on the field for celebrating when beat the lights out of Fat AL's team.

When you say Berated,is that what Dabo did to the gold chain in the locker room after he just wipped us again.

Who Asante?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Watching the coaches sht themselves on Jobe was embarrassing. I am okay with going to CT to take a last swing, but tweeting the ST stuff was horrendous.

naa man.. .WE HAD TO WISH HIM LUCK AND TELL HIM TO GO TO BAMA SO HE CAN BE HAPPY... THOSE ARE THE COACHES WE HAVE... we dont have the type of coaches that disrespect other schools like dabo and clemson did to us..... we cant even celebrate on fsu field after beating them

You *******, Dabo berated his team on the field for celebrating when beat the lights out of Fat AL's team.

well no way Snipergangbang was at the fsu game
we celebrated plenty on their field for a long time, players doing back flips down the field. what Richt stopped was a couple bench warmers acting like jasckasss

welp, this sucks. full court on campbell and see if we can make headway with ps2. should've recruited asante harder from the start.

F@ck! lil willie is going all out. Asante needs a Mark Richt visit!
F@ck you if you down voted me! Lol Asante needs to get closed! He’s sporting a seminoles key chain strap hanging out of his pocket in the picture with Tagg-**** so even though I trust Pete’s word I rather be sure! I don’t care for Jobe like many of you, but I’ve been wanting this kid as a Cane for so **** long and until now they’ve shown interest in him. So excuse me if I want Richt to close the f@cking deal!

Put down the pipe and back away from the keyboard..
Maybe you should put down the d!ck you’re sucking and acknowledge my intuition was true. Richt should’ve visited Asante you dumb *****...

Advertisement
No, Ivan’s tuned in to this recruiting stuff. He just doesn’t want Rick to waist his in-home visit.
I guess my intuition was correct Mr. Know it all **** for brains. Richt should’ve done the in-home with Asante don’t you think?

Your woman's intuition was right on the money. I guess it wasn’t a waist. Don’t you have to go do some Christmas shopping with the girls?

Congratulations. You finally guessed one right.

Good job. Good effort.

No, Ivan’s tuned in to this recruiting stuff. He just doesn’t want Rick to waist his in-home visit.
I guess my intuition was correct Mr. Know it all **** for brains. Richt should’ve done the in-home with Asante don’t you think?

Your woman's intuition was right on the money. I guess it wasn’t a waist. Don’t you have to go do some Christmas shopping with the girls?

Good job. Good effort.
My phone has autocorrect and it made that mistake you @ss pirate. It doesn’t matter you’re not liked by many here cause you’re an annoying petty *****. It’s a good thing you have money

Advertisement
I think Ivan is upset. A month ago nobody cared about Samuel, now it's the biggest loss imaginable? Who cares that we have Blades, Ivey and Gil coming plus more DBs we are targeting right? Would have been nice to get him, we didn't. How about we focus on the positives? There are plenty. You will never see 30 some pages for a UM commit, but let some kid we barely recruited sign with the school he's committed to and all **** breaks loose. Tighten up fellas.

Here comes the butt hurtness, if we wanted the dude we could have had him. He was clearly not at the top of our board and not made a priority. We preach loyalty only when it's in our favor right :) The kid knew he was sloppy seconds and Taggert probably told the kid every lie in the book looking at his pathetic class to keep it together.

Make all the excuses you want. Tagfart emptied his guns and kicked our *** on this one even with no DC.

I’m anxiously awaiting the spin as to how we suddenly dropped him at the last second because there’s a bigger fish ready to jump in the boat.

Just don't understand how so many people had a good read on Jobe playing games but our coaches didn't. As much as I like the class up to this point, that's bad.

Our coaches are either arrogant and missing things that seem apparent to fans, or they just don't have a bullshyt detector. They get played at times.

All I know is we better not flub this Heritage group. If we do, then we need to re-evaluate how we're recruiting.

Watching what UGA just did in Fart's second year both on the field and in this most recent recruiting class has me questioning things because it's an easy situation to parallel to our current HC. They're stacking 5 star QBs (which you never see) while our fans are making excuses for us being unable to secure a local kid whose dad got his HS HC'ing gig and another kid who called him his "2nd father figure" and who coached him since he was 10. We're struggling to find a DT who wants to get coached by arguably the best DL coach in the country.

I love our class, but we need to finish strong with this Heritage group and find a DT or two.

Good job. Good effort.
My phone has autocorrect and it made that mistake you @ss pirate. It doesn’t matter you’re not liked by many here cause you’re an annoying petty *****. It’s a good thing you have money

Calm down.

LOL *** pirate. Not bad.

Go look in the mirror.

See the veins popping out on the sides of your neck? That means your blood pressure is sky high.

You’re going to have a stroke. Then that’s going to be on my conscience.

Do you have any Xanax laying around? Take 3 mg. With a shot of bourbon. That’ll take the edge off. You’ll feel much better.

Advertisement

who cares? you really think an in home would have been some magic wand??? you are arguing a point that can't be proven. kid stuck with his original commitment. that's not a shocker. and its FSU. despite a lot of the trash talk on the board FSU is still a top program.

If Asante truly stayed loyal to original commitment, much respect. It would be nice to see our commits in the future with as much integrity.

However, it doesn't make sense that Asante would tell Harley to flip in that video if he always had this moral issue with disloyalty. That whole thing was either put into his mind by Tagfart (which would be ironic considering how he left Oregon), he grew tremendously in one year, or he got paid.

The whole Woodbey recruitment smells to me. How does a highly rated player sign in 8 days with a team that has no DB coach or DC on staff. Either that kid is a huge risk taker comfortable with many unknowns or he got bags thrown at him.

Last edited:
Cucknecticut continues to haunt this staff. Hopefully, they learn their lesson and cut loose future fake commits who are eating space in the class while so overtly trolling UM and pimping another school. Gotta be smarter.

And that 26305 **** was an embarrassment and abomination to the core.

And LOL at the weaklings already making excuses for not signing Surtain. "We never stood a chance" is already echoing in the halls of CIS. Why didn't we stand a chance for a local guy who one of our coaches coached and whose dad got the Heritage job, in part, on the recommendation of our DB coach.

I expect to land Surtain, Campbell, Nesta and Chatfield, and so should any other UM fan who wants this program back where it should be. We can't keep losing big fish and making excuses like we never stood a chance.

Why y’all still tripping off of jobe? We got the better safety in gurvan hall committed. Dee Wiggins worked that boy at paradise camp and playing corner doesn’t look natural to him. I love what jobe does with the ball in his hands as I’ve said he has that ability to score anytime he touches it but gurvan hall film is better period imo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6N02X9FpJXE

You are all over the board, Broke. First, "we need to chill and watch him commit! Listen to Pete." Then it's "the coaches did everything they could." Then it's "Yeah, but the rest of our DBs are great!" Then it's "he played us tbh." Now it's "he's not that good." Man - you are really emptying the chamber here. Our coaches got smoked on Jobe. Straight up took an L. Their L on Jobe led to another, lesser L for Samuel. Facts are facts, man. They blew Jobe's recruitment and it cost them another recruit. They were obviously misreading the situation and un-realistically over confident with both. Hope they tighten this **** up and bring in Campbell

staff seems arrogant as f*ck

like another poster said, if they get an in home with a recruit they basically tell pete he's already signed

WTF do you want? The kid tells them he's solid, are they supposed to run around telling people they aren't so sure like a bunch of pussies? Should they have gone full-court on Samulels over the summer despite the fact he showed no interest? Then you'd say they were wasting time and blame Jobe's decommit on that.

Look, Jobe either changed his mind or was waiting for the bags the whole time. So which is it, was Richt supposed to read the kid's mind or see into the future?

WTF do I want? I want our coaches to be better at diagnosing an obvious troll like Cucknecticut. Just because he told them he was solid it was OK for them to overlook the obvious troll job he was doing on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back