Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even mad at Samuel; mad at the staff for not prioritizing him. Same w Bonitto. Talented kids who actually wanted to put on for the soil. Wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened w Chatfield. Staff got fortunate w Harley.

Bonnitto is a player we defintiely should have recruited

Advertisement
Y’all can believe the surtain and Miami hype if you want to. Imo we have a chance but I’m in no way expecting him to come here. However with Campbell I definitely Expect to come here and if he don’t there is no way you can slice it that’s a problem. With that being said the staff has closed on nearly all of the guys they have targeted , campbell has been #1 or #2 on Miami’s board for 2018 all along

Theres no chance for surtain never was....that kid is not coming its always felt that way with him

Advertisement
I couldn't care less about my credibility among message board flunkies.

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Conundrum was the alternate account of a troll. He's been banned.

Look at this silliness.

DMoney is a fake insider who banned the guy who had the scoop and then got 19 up votes in his post announcing the banning.
I really don’t understand the arbitrary decision-making of the mods on this board. They threaten/ban(d) posters for no other reason than they disagree with the(ir) posts. Even if the posts have validity as alternative viewpoints. That’s childish as can be; not to mention, at least one mod has made it his life’s ambition to be a moderator. I’d say do better, but precious little gives any indication that better is possible.

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

Look at this silliness.

DMoney is a fake insider who banned the guy who had the scoop and then got 19 up votes in his post announcing the banning.
I really don’t understand the arbitrary decision-making of the mods on this board. They threaten/ban(d) posters for no other reason than they disagree with the(ir) posts. Even if the posts have validity as alternative viewpoints. That’s childish as can be; not to mention, at least one mod has made it his life’s ambition to be a moderator. I’d say do better, but precious little gives any indication that better is possible.

There are trolls running amuck on here , got to police it somehow

Look at this silliness.

Preach.

This board is trash mostly because the fake insiders ban everybody who disagrees with them.

Also, everybody who disagrees is labeled a "troll" as a result.

Can we band this idiot again?

Look at this silliness.

There are trolls running amuck on here , got to police it somehow

Brock, the trolls are hailed by the mods, they’re not being policed. nystateofmind might have been annoying but he wasn’t a troll; he just didn’t march in lockstep with the knuckledraggers. And I disagreed with him most of the time.

Advertisement

Look at this silliness.

What's more is that fake insider DMoney deleted every post that he made.

Thus whitewashing the entire thread of his posts.

Pitiful.
I’m not going to look up if he did or not, but if he did...that’s ******.

Asante was our like 10th choice at corner. He is cool because his dad was in the league and he has the same name(same overhype with pat Surtain when Tyson is the better prospect). Kid would come here and sit behind bandy for two years I don’t blame him for going to FSU. Y’all are worse then rivals getting caught up in the names of some of these kids. Samuel can’t compete on the oustside with any player we have signed and once again would sit behind bandy for two years. Get yalls panties out of a wad he made the choice where he would get the most PT can’t fault him for that. Now if we miss on Tyson and Chatfield that would ruin my day.

F@ck! lil willie is going all out. Asante needs a Mark Richt visit!
F@ck you if you down voted me! Lol Asante needs to get closed! He’s sporting a seminoles key chain strap hanging out of his pocket in the picture with Tagg-**** so even though I trust Pete’s word I rather be sure! I don’t care for Jobe like many of you, but I’ve been wanting this kid as a Cane for so **** long and until now they’ve shown interest in him. So excuse me if I want Richt to close the f@cking deal!

Wow. Step off the ledge, man.
You’re right thanks

why would richt waste his in home in december when the kid isn't signing till feb?
Doesn’t seem like it would’ve been a waste now huh you piece of ****?!?

Why y’all still tripping off of jobe? We got the better safety in gurvan hall committed. Dee Wiggins worked that boy at paradise camp and playing corner doesn’t look natural to him. I love what jobe does with the ball in his hands as I’ve said he has that ability to score anytime he touches it but gurvan hall film is better period imo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6N02X9FpJXE

You are all over the board, Broke. First, "we need to chill and watch him commit! Listen to Pete." Then it's "the coaches did everything they could." Then it's "Yeah, but the rest of our DBs are great!" Then it's "he played us tbh." Now it's "he's not that good." Man - you are really emptying the chamber here. Our coaches got smoked on Jobe. Straight up took an L. Their L on Jobe led to another, lesser L for Samuel. Facts are facts, man. They blew Jobe's recruitment and it cost them another recruit. They were obviously misreading the situation and un-realistically over confident with both. Hope they tighten this **** up and bring in Campbell

staff seems arrogant as f*ck

like another poster said, if they get an in home with a recruit they basically tell pete he's already signed

WTF do you want? The kid tells them he's solid, are they supposed to run around telling people they aren't so sure like a bunch of pussies? Should they have gone full-court on Samulels over the summer despite the fact he showed no interest? Then you'd say they were wasting time and blame Jobe's decommit on that.

Look, Jobe either changed his mind or was waiting for the bags the whole time. So which is it, was Richt supposed to read the kid's mind or see into the future?

Advertisement
Wow. Step off the ledge, man.
You’re right thanks

why would richt waste his in home in december when the kid isn't signing till feb?
Well Tagg-**** visited him at his school so maybe Richt should do the same. Or does that count as his in home visit? You’re killing me smalls!!!!

You really don’t understand recruiting.
That early in-home visit by Richt sounds pretty good huh Put@?

**** jobe really burned us bad. I understand why he signed with them because they recruited him from day one. Oh well i guess it's Campbell or bust .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

shoulda coulda woulda... with all the dbs from 17 and 18 and 19 dent.... Rumph isnt doing his jobe .. ivey gil and bandy would have been CANES no matter who the coach is.

not every player is like that .. so you cant say well if he wanted to be a cane he should have... the staff did a poor job entertaining jobe not showing asante love....POOR job.. the worst... they are soft.. they tell jobe to have fun at bama and best of luck... saban didnt tell gurvan hall good luck at miami i can bet you that......

you are the worst, and you are soft

recruiting ain't for everybody.

coaches soft....they flew up to jobe to say have fun at bama i hope ur happy... that is soft!! he disrespected THE U.... we should have been on asante day 1 and richt should have visited him when he had his chance...

You sh:t talking troll, would it have mattered when Richt went to see Job? Hand Job was going to Bama regardless. You don't double down on a bad bet.

If you can blame Richt for anything its recognizing when to jump ship on Job.

Advertisement
Why y’all still tripping off of jobe? We got the better safety in gurvan hall committed. Dee Wiggins worked that boy at paradise camp and playing corner doesn’t look natural to him. I love what jobe does with the ball in his hands as I’ve said he has that ability to score anytime he touches it but gurvan hall film is better period imo

You are all over the board, Broke. First, "we need to chill and watch him commit! Listen to Pete." Then it's "the coaches did everything they could." Then it's "Yeah, but the rest of our DBs are great!" Then it's "he played us tbh." Now it's "he's not that good." Man - you are really emptying the chamber here. Our coaches got smoked on Jobe. Straight up took an L. Their L on Jobe led to another, lesser L for Samuel. Facts are facts, man. They blew Jobe's recruitment and it cost them another recruit. They were obviously misreading the situation and un-realistically over confident with both. Hope they tighten this **** up and bring in Campbell

like another poster said, if they get an in home with a recruit they basically tell pete he's already signed

WTF do you want? The kid tells them he's solid, are they supposed to run around telling people they aren't so sure like a bunch of pussies? Should they have gone full-court on Samulels over the summer despite the fact he showed no interest? Then you'd say they were wasting time and blame Jobe's decommit on that.

Look, Jobe either changed his mind or was waiting for the bags the whole time. So which is it, was Richt supposed to read the kid's mind or see into the future?

So everyone but Richt saw that Jobe was gone? They got played man, nothing you can say. It was obvious and Richt and Co. ignored it

Just can't quite figure out how a bunch of fans on a message board could figure out Jobe was playing them the whole time and they couldn't. **** was obvious since February. Samuel was collateral damage - we weren't in it with him until too late and it bit us. We weren't in it with him because the staff got played by Jobe. They get paid millions of dollars to read situations better and come out on top. Recruiting is full of Ws and Ls. They took an L. It's really not that complicated. Jobe played them at the behest of Saban. We got suckered in and it cost us.

Watching the coaches sht themselves on Jobe was embarrassing. I am okay with going to CT to take a last swing, but tweeting the ST stuff was horrendous.

naa man.. .WE HAD TO WISH HIM LUCK AND TELL HIM TO GO TO BAMA SO HE CAN BE HAPPY... THOSE ARE THE COACHES WE HAVE... we dont have the type of coaches that disrespect other schools like dabo and clemson did to us..... we cant even celebrate on fsu field after beating them

You *******, Dabo berated his team on the field for celebrating when they beat the lights out of Fat AL's team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back