Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make all the excuses you want. Tagfart emptied his guns and kicked our *** on this one even with no DC.

I’m anxiously awaiting the spin as to how we suddenly dropped him at the last second because there’s a bigger fish ready to jump in the boat.

Not make excuses, wtf did you read? Just saying he was not a priority and for the last two years the coaching staff treated him that way. Tagfart didn't do **** unless bags were dropped on his behalf. This is on Richt and Co. Just like last year with Henderson they let some little drama queen spread them out for a year even though it was **** obvious the kid wasn't coming here.

when was it obvious that jobe wasn't coming here? like three weeks ago? after being committed for two and a half years

lmao so we're supposed to drop Jobe and not even try

man the idiocy of the board

Bunch of slurpers, the kid was posting Bama stuff years ago and it was posted many times by people that people close to him were saying Bama. The kid reaffirmed his commitment like three times. It was easy to spot, just like Henderson. If you look back you'll see it, repping Bama in his social media.

Not even try? Yeah, we shouldn't have tried that last bs with him. That pathetic flight up there and #30526 Twitter BS was an abomination.

just ****ing embarrassing.

Yeah, that ST26 stuff was pretty ****ing embarrassing wasn't it?

Advertisement
The real failure in the "recruitment" of Asante Samuel, Jr. was not recruiting him until it became clear that we were getting cucked and lied to by the cuck in CT. If I'm a recruit who has an ego and pride, I am not going to jump on board a program that ignored me throughout a great HS career when another program (despite being a dumpster fire now) had made me a priority.

shoulda coulda woulda... with all the dbs from 17 and 18 and 19 dent.... Rumph isnt doing his jobe .. ivey gil and bandy would have been CANES no matter who the coach is.

not every player is like that .. so you cant say well if he wanted to be a cane he should have... the staff did a poor job entertaining jobe not showing asante love....POOR job.. the worst... they are soft.. they tell jobe to have fun at bama and best of luck... saban didnt tell gurvan hall good luck at miami i can bet you that......

you are the worst, and you are soft

recruiting ain't for everybody.

Richt not using his in home on Jobe or Samuel is a bad look. We all made fun of Taggert for using it too early now look what happened.

To me this is worrying for our chances with Campbell. We've been hearing the same bs we just heard about Jobe and Samuel that our staff feels confident where we're at with him. Can't trust that now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Richt to busy visiting fullbacks and looking at palm trees CMON MAN

Watching the coaches sht themselves on Jobe was embarrassing. I am okay with going to CT to take a last swing, but tweeting the ST stuff was horrendous.

Advertisement
Y’all can believe the surtain and Miami hype if you want to. Imo we have a chance but I’m in no way expecting him to come here. However with Campbell I definitely Expect to come here and if he don’t there is no way you can slice it that’s a problem. With that being said the staff has closed on nearly all of the guys they have targeted , campbell has been #1 or #2 on Miami’s board for 2018 all along

agree

already calling it.

we land Tyson Campbell chatfield and nesta

we lose surtain

and the board will call for rumph to be fired even though we NEVER had a shot with surtain

The real failure in the "recruitment" of Asante Samuel, Jr. was not recruiting him until it became clear that we were getting cucked and lied to by the cuck in CT. If I'm a recruit who has an ego and pride, I am not going to jump on board a program that ignored me throughout a great HS career when another program (despite being a dumpster fire now) had made me a priority.

yup.

but, lock up campbell or surtain, or better yet, both, and this thread quickly becomes a cane tears thread.

lots of success still to be had out there. make it happen.

shoulda coulda woulda... with all the dbs from 17 and 18 and 19 dent.... Rumph isnt doing his jobe .. ivey gil and bandy would have been CANES no matter who the coach is.

not every player is like that .. so you cant say well if he wanted to be a cane he should have... the staff did a poor job entertaining jobe not showing asante love....POOR job.. the worst... they are soft.. they tell jobe to have fun at bama and best of luck... saban didnt tell gurvan hall good luck at miami i can bet you that......

you are the worst, and you are soft

recruiting ain't for everybody.

coaches soft....they flew up to jobe to say have fun at bama i hope ur happy... that is soft!! he disrespected THE U.... we should have been on asante day 1 and richt should have visited him when he had his chance...

Advertisement
Watching the coaches sht themselves on Jobe was embarrassing. I am okay with going to CT to take a last swing, but tweeting the ST stuff was horrendous.

naa man.. .WE HAD TO WISH HIM LUCK AND TELL HIM TO GO TO BAMA SO HE CAN BE HAPPY... THOSE ARE THE COACHES WE HAVE... we dont have the type of coaches that disrespect other schools like dabo and clemson did to us..... we cant even celebrate on fsu field after beating them

What would your ego have said about being told that you were wanted but only as a plan B if somebody dropped out?

Not make excuses, wtf did you read? Just saying he was not a priority and for the last two years the coaching staff treated him that way. Tagfart didn't do **** unless bags were dropped on his behalf. This is on Richt and Co. Just like last year with Henderson they let some little drama queen spread them out for a year even though it was **** obvious the kid wasn't coming here.

when was it obvious that jobe wasn't coming here? like three weeks ago? after being committed for two and a half years

lmao so we're supposed to drop Jobe and not even try

man the idiocy of the board

Bunch of slurpers, the kid was posting Bama stuff years ago and it was posted many times by people that people close to him were saying Bama. The kid reaffirmed his commitment like three times. It was easy to spot, just like Henderson. If you look back you'll see it, repping Bama in his social media.

Not even try? Yeah, we shouldn't have tried that last bs with him. That pathetic flight up there and #30526 Twitter BS was an abomination.

just ****ing embarrassing.

Yeah, that ST26 stuff was pretty ****ing embarrassing wasn't it?

I mean the plane ride up there just to get tossed to the curb

but yeah, that stuff they started posting on twitter.. lol @ that desperation, embarrassing

Advertisement
If the 6th DB isn't surtain(I am counting Campbell) no need to bring in a lesser DB like bethel jr.

If there is a failure, that would be it.

And the conventional wisdom is that it stems from staffs having in mind an ideal distribution of the type of backs they want, and being that we already had his type (“smallish”) either on roster or already committed, they were looking for longer armed, taller, leaner backs. That’s what the common wisdom was about why his “type” wasn’t initially hopped on. Not saying whether that’s the right philosophy or not, just kind of what the common wisdom supposedly was at the time.

if the staff saw this kid as a plan B option and missed him

i would be willing to bet that they aren't as upset on missing out on him as some of the dramatic porsters on this board

Advertisement
Why y’all still tripping off of jobe? We got the better safety in gurvan hall committed. Dee Wiggins worked that boy at paradise camp and playing corner doesn’t look natural to him. I love what jobe does with the ball in his hands as I’ve said he has that ability to score anytime he touches it but gurvan hall film is better period imo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6N02X9FpJXE

If there is a failure, that would be it.

And the conventional wisdom is that it stems from staffs having in mind an ideal distribution of the type of backs they want, and being that we already had his type (“smallish”) either on roster or already committed, they were looking for longer armed, taller, leaner backs. That’s what the common wisdom was about why his “type” wasn’t initially hopped on. Not saying whether that’s the right philosophy or not, just kind of what the common wisdom supposedly was at the time.

And I'm okay with having a philosophy and structure. It makes sense. But ******* stick with the philosophy if you are going to have it.

I couldn't care less about my credibility among message board flunkies.

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Conundrum was the alternate account of a troll. He's been banned.

Look at this silliness.

DMoney is a fake insider who banned the guy who had the scoop and then got 19 up votes in his post announcing the banning.

I couldn't care less about my credibility among message board flunkies.

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Conundrum was the alternate account of a troll. He's been banned.

Look at this silliness.

DMoney is a fake insider who banned the guy who had the scoop and then got 19 up votes in his post announcing the banning.

Bye, Felicia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back