Artie Burns

Advertisement
The combine will improve his stock. Best of luck to the kid- this is one where the debate about staying/going isn't really on the table.

Part of his statement:

CXVjh__WkAEauvv.jpg

Advertisement
Artie will be fine in the NFL. A decent 40 and strong shuttle should get him in R2. If he falls to R3, I hope the Phins snag him.

NO MOCK draft i've seen has him in the first 3 rounds.

Now I am not saying he wont work his way there, but he has some testing to do to get there imo.

His film is up and down. I do think he could have improved on his draft stock dramaically had he come back, and its proabbly going to cost him a million and a half, but I do understand his family situation too.

Now I am not saying he wont work his way there, but he has some testing to do to get there imo.

His film is up and down. I do think he could have improved on his draft stock dramaically had he come back, and its proabbly going to cost him a million and a half, but I do understand his family situation too.

No mock WOULD have him since he just declared....

Advertisement

Neither was Dominique Rodgers cromartie. Sometimes who you got coached by is the difference. Sam shield went undrafted to pro bowl corner.

No mock WOULD have him since he just declared....

every mock has undeclared juniors. like every single one of them.

2016 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

most of this top 15 hasn't declared yet"

After a strong combine I could see him going in the 2nd or 3rd.

He was productive at UM. Needs to be coached up some more.

He'll be better than Sam Shields or Brandon Harris IMO

he’s got the body, strength, speed, and athleticism to make it in the NFL.

under a solid DB coach, he’ll make a solid pro. **** Sam Shields did nothing here to show that he would start his first year for a Super Bowl Defense

Artie was just mis used

Advertisement
Feel bad for the kid. When I look at the D-line coach coming in, I think Burns could be a 10 pick guy. First round pick money is far greater than 3rd. In a few years he might make up that difference, but one year more in college and I think he gets it right away. He's a first round talent. I hope for his sake he tears it up whenever anyone is watching from this point on and moves way up the board. He deserves it.

Advertisement
Seems like a nice kid, but never thought he did anything special on the field. Doesn't mean he can't be a good pro though with some real coaching.

Artie Burns was the most panelized defensive player on the team...dueces

bad coaching. he was raw. some said he was better as a safety. he has the natural tools. I hope he makes good money.
he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Advertisement
Back