Artie Burns

TC7D

2000 Cane
Artie Burns, as expected, will announce later today that he's leaving Miami for the NFL. Zero surprise, and wish him well.
2:27 PM - 28 Dec 2015

Tim Reynolds

Advertisement
can’t blame him too much. He’s had a rough year with family problems. Do think though he could have helped his draft status if he would have stayed

Not surprising at all. He's providing for 2 little brothers now. Hope he goes high and has a long career.

Advertisement
hes not ready but nfl coaching will get him there. he has natural talent u cant teach

He'll also be our highest pick as I said prior to the season. Popular picks for others were AQM and Bush.

Advertisement
He had a bad bowl game with every coach in the country watching. Wish him luck but it will be an uphill battle making a roster with little or no guaranteed money

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had a bad bowl game with every coach in the country watching. Wish him luck but it will be an uphill battle making a roster with little or no guaranteed money

He had 6 interceptions and he's a track all american. His combine numbers are going to be good. He will be at the very latest a 3rd round pick and in this years draft loaded with corners, that is pretty good. Nobody is going to cut their 3rd round pick with his upside and size/speed combo.

Happy for Artie. He his people including younger siblings who need his financial support. Will do well with better coaching.

Good 40 time = 2nd round
Bad 40 time = 3rd-4th round

Wish the kid well but I'm not sure if I would want him on the Dolphins.

Advertisement
Back