Article on Pinckney

Advertisement
You’re telling me stim and icyhot cream didn’t heal it and actually needed an MRI!?
Woah there Pal....Lets not jump the gun...
Word is he was on his way for the MRI...But one of UMs medical staff busted out a tube of Ben ***...and all was well....MRI??...Pffttt

Advertisement
Where did you hear this? I’m not aware of any ongoing lawsuits.

I’m saying if he falls in the draft below what the committee told him or goes undrafted, he has grounds to file a lawsuit. There is zero excuse for a player to have a labrum year for over a year in a major D1 football program. It was stated nobody knew until now, it’s not like he decided against surgery while he was here. What is the point of having a training staff if they don't do anything?

All that's missing from this thread is the krossfit boyz going over Feeley's program and suggesting their preferred exercises for their own "labium strength."

"I got half a degree in exercise science from FIU, bro."

Advertisement
A teammate of mine was topping out at 93 as a pitcher tore his, had the surgery and never got back to that..I decided to rehab and skip surgery and just played through it

Sounds like Braxton Miller, said He couldn't throw the ball 35 yds. after His surgery.

Something is off with the team medical staff or training.
The other peculiar thing is the neck injuries to AR and Malek Young a couple years ago. Those diagnosis are not that common. I wonder if they got second opinions.

I thought maybe they were squatting incorrectly. Those injuries are very uncommon

Advertisement
Advertisement

"Sources tell me Pinckney is suffering from two issues – a torn labrum in his hip as well as a sports hernia
. Surgery is needed to fix both issues and Pinckney is likely to undergo procedures to fix the injuries in the coming weeks.

Despite training for the NFL Scouting Combine, the senior linebacker did not participate in any testing due to the injuries, which were causing severe pain. Pinckney won’t work out during the Hurricanes Pro Day and is not expected to work out any time prior to the draft.

Because the injuries were sustained during the 2019 season, there was good reason for the issues to be addressed by the school and for Pinckney to shut it down. However, he played in 12 games, "

This is a really bad look. Now is the time to make changes to the medical staff.

Advertisement
Back