Article on Pinckney

Advertisement
Advertisement
The World I live in you mean??...FOH with that BS....It is NOT common to have a player with THAT type of injury to keep playing on it....What F-ing world does your *** live in??

You live in fantasy land if you don't think guys are out there playing with major injuries at all the major programs.

I've spent 9 months carrying 90+ lbs daily with a partial AC joint separation. One of my dudes has two torn ligaments in his knee and a fractured ankle. That doesn't stop him from lifting and running because his life and livelyhood depends on it. It is possible to push through extreme pain when it matters. Not everyone is a ******* *****.

Advertisement
You live in fantasy land if you don't think guys are out there playing with major injuries at all the major programs.

I've spent 9 months carrying 90+ lbs daily with a partial AC joint separation. One of my dudes has two torn ligaments in his knee and a fractured ankle. That doesn't stop him from lifting and running because his life and livelyhood depends on it. It is possible to push through extreme pain when it matters. Not everyone is a ******* *****.
The Stupidity of this porst knows no bounds...So now your not a puzzy because you played with a debilitating injury??...Stop commenting...

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was misdiagnosed and played with that kind of injury all season then there’s a problem. But if the injury wouldn’t worsen by being in the field and he chose to play with the pain, that’s part of football and something players do every day

Shaq played with a jacked up A/C joint cause there was no risk for further injury and he decided to play through the pain a couple years ago. This is a non story outside of the fact it might drop him from a 5th rd pick to a 7th.

Advertisement
Back